𝐓𝐄𝐍, 𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗒 𝖾𝗑𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗂𝖽𝖺

★ ★ ★ ┊ 𝙴𝙼𝙴𝚁𝙶𝙴𝙽𝙲𝚈 𝙴𝚇𝙸𝚃 𝙸𝙸𝙳𝙰!❪☯︎︎❫ ━━━━ ❪ CHPT TEN ❫

❪☯︎︎❫ ━━━━ ❪ CHPT TEN ❫

                TODAY, AKANE HAD DECIDED AGAINST WALKING TO SCHOOL WITH IZUKU

                TODAY, AKANE HAD DECIDED AGAINST WALKING TO SCHOOL WITH IZUKU. They were on good terms again, but when she found out Izuku would be meeting with Uraraka and Iida, she decided on taking a detour. Did it take her longer to get to school? Yes. But it was worth the inevitable awkward tension that would hang above their heads. She didn't see a problem with her choice, she was just preventing any possible explosion of her emotions, especially since Uraraka seemed to be the source to most of them (not that she had any idea of that).

                Akane stopped dead in her tracks as she took notice of the large crowd crowding in front of UA. She could tell they were reporters by the way their pens scribbled away in their notepads, and the mics they were shoving in students' faces. Taking a deep breath, Akane began walking forward again, having just saw Bakugo shove past the said reporters with a scowl.

                "Hey, you!" Instead of stopping and turning to look at the reporter who was clawing for more statements, Akane ignored them and continued walking, until a hand grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back.

A beat of silence filled Akane's ears, suddenly she was surrounded by black, and the reporters weren't around her anymore, UA either.

She looked down at her feet that were submerged in water. This seemed familiar, she'd have dreams like this at least once a month. She looked over her shoulder, there stood a figure, he seemed to be on an important phone call. He had a white lab coat, and Akane furrowed her eyebrows trying to listen in to what he was saying, but just like his blurred out face, his voice was completely muffled, leaving her in the dark.

With a gasp, Akane was back in front of UA, the questions of All Might from reporters filling her ears.

"The man is off duty now. You're interfering with our lessons here, so kindly vacate the premises." Looking up at the man that had unknowingly came to her rescue, Akane thanked him silently. He was waving off the reporters whilst leading her towards the entrance of the school. "Are you okay, Hanamaki?" He questioned, looking down at her with furrowed eyebrows.