Chapter 21

Hey guys what's up how y'all doin. Been a while since I've updated. I don't really have anything to say so let's get to it!

——————————————————

AUTHORS POV

Izuku woke up to a comfortable warmth surrounding him. He smiled as his eyes focused on his loving boyfriend sleeping next to him. He slowly got up, maneuvering around the arm wrapped around his waist. He groaned out in pain as his hips ached, but he was still able to walk (Thankfully) he entered the bathroom to take a shower ,being quiet making sure he doesn't wake up the still sleeping blond.
_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

The blonde groaned as the sun shined in his eyes. He reached over on the other side of the bed a bit panicked when he felt nothing. His eyes shot open but he soon calmed himself as he heard the shower running. Looking over at the time he decided it was time to get up and get ready for the day.

Deciding to start the day off with a nice shower with his boyfriend, he grabbed a towel and entered the bathroom. The greenete seeming to not notice. The blonde chuckled as he heard his boyfriend humming a nice tune as he cleaned himself.

"Deku" the blonde pulled back the shower curtain starling the younger boy and making him drop the soap (I'm sorry I just had to-) "k-kacchan I didn't hear you come in..." he sighed calming down from being startled. He looked back at the blonde who was getting into the shower behind him. Then he realized he had dropped his soap.

Now that katsuki was behind him he DIDNT want to bend down because we all know where that would lead to and izuku wanted to be able to walk out of the shower without a limp. As izuku got lost in his thoughts about a way to pick up the soap without getting fucked, hands slowly slipped around his waist ,gripping at his hips.

"Come on deku aren't you gonna pick it up?" Katsuki whispered in his ear making the greenette shiver. "N-no I don't know what will happen if I do..." midoriya mummers out as he looks at the soap like it'll explode any minute. "Come on deku just bend down and pick it up" the ash blonde said while biting the greenette's ear making him let out a short gasp.

As the greenette started to accept defeat and begin to pick up the soap a VERY loud banging was heard at the door making them both jump.

"WHO THE HELL IS BANGING ON MY DOOR LIKE A FUCKING MANIAC" as they both got out of the shower, bakugou being a little more pissed the moment was ruined, they grabbed their towels and walked out of the bathroom.

Izuku walked over to his bag getting out some clothes as he tried to dry himself as fast as possible. Bakugou on the other hand was to angry to even consider who was at the door before he swung it open in an angry motion with just a towel around his waist.

"Bakugou why are you half naked?" ????? Said (YES THEIR BACK) "that doesn't concern you. Why are you here fucker" bakugou angrily growled while blocking their view from seeing izuku getting changed.

"I was just wondering if midoriya would like to get food before we had to get back to school." They said trying to peek into the room to see where exactly the person in question was. "Well he's busy right now so if you could get the fuck out of here" as bakugou started to close the door a hand stopped him

"I'm not leaving until I speak to midoriya." The mysterious person responded beginning a deep staring contest with the ash blonde. "Kacchan who's at the door?" Izuku asked walking up to him glancing at the person at the door. "Hey midoriya I was wondering if you wanted to go out for lunch Ya know before we had to leave" the person asked completely dismissing bakugou and pushing right past him.

"Oh can kacchan come too?" Izuku asked looking like a begging puppy. "Oh um....sure why not" they said trying not to punch that smirk off of bakugou's face.

"THATS GREAT THANKS SHINSO!"