Chapter 8

Heyo feels like I've been updating everyday (cause I have absolutely nothing better to do) it's 7 in the morning and my minds full of shit that could happen right now so let's gO!

AUTHORS POV
They all started to head into the bathroom one by one to put our swim suits on. Once they all finished the group of teems headed down to the pool. And oh my god is he ok? "I-is that..."

They saw aizawa in swim shorts laying face down in a pool with a snorkel on.

All the teens could do is start laughing till they coughed. One teen was wondering if he was ok. The other was wondering are we in good hands here. And the other three just couldn't stop laughing I'm sure one of them pee'd themselves.

BAKUGO POV
What.the.fuck am I looking at right now. Yea I'm done "yep whatever's going on here I'm not doin it" I say walking out of the pool area to go get a snack or something "hey wait up kacchan!" Deku said chasing after me. Once he caught up to me we sorta just stood there quietly.

"so um..where were you going?" "Why? Do you wanna go back to our room?" I chuckled watching as his face flushed a dark red "s-shut up..." he said looking away from me. I grabbed his chin and made him look at me. I looked down at his lips then back up to his eyes. After what felt like forever (which was like 10 seconds)

I let go of his chin and kept walking. "K-kacchan..." he mumbled out "yes?" "U-um well I was just- and you-um" then he sighed stopped walking got in front of me looked me dead in the eye and kissed me on my cheek. I mean can he be any cuter! "Fucking deku if your gonna kiss me kiss me right!" I said kissing him

As we stood there in the hallway making out for who knows long I opened one eye to see deku with the cutest blush on his face. I pulled away for a moment. "Kacchan...I um...could we get some food or something..." he panted "sure I'll pay"I said grabbing his hand and continuing to walk down the hall "y-you don't have to do that I have money" "I know I don't have to but I want to I am your boyfriend after all" "Y-YEA MY BOYFRIEND"

Just the way he said it I know he was blushing like crazy. "What you got a problem with me being your boyfriend" "NO! I love being you being my boyfriend!" "Good cause I'm sticking around for a while" I said leaning over to kiss his forehead. "Awwwww" I looked up to see most of the girls sitting in this lounge area. "Oh shut up" I said "wow you didn't yell it. Deku is really working magic" uraraka giggled "Tch" I bent down to his ear and whispered "in more ways then one~" I look at his face to see him blushing like crazy.

I chuckled and walked over to one of the couches with him following and sitting down. "So what the hell are y'all doing down here" "watching a movie and talking bout ships!" Mina shouted "quiet down Mina we're gonna get kicked out" Momo said cuddling her girlfriend jirou. I leaned down and laid my head on deku's lap. He looked down at me but continued to talk to the girls. I got on my phone and
instinctively put a hand in his hair playing with his green curls.

"You two are just so adorable" I heard one of the girls sqeaul. "Well hello lady's" I heard a male voice. I looked over to see ughhhh the three idiots. "So kami when will sero finally put a ring on it" I heard Mina giggle "oh hush! Wait I could of swore I saw bakugo come in here to" "yea he's right over there"

"WHAT THE FUCK WHY ISN'T HE SHOUTING ANd YELLING AND STUFF" dunce face shouted like it was the end of the world "Because he's with his calming charm" jirou said leaning on momo. If your wondering why I'm not responding to this is because deku started petting my hair and this is heaven so why would I get up start shouting just to ruin a perfect moment.

"Kacchan" I heard deku call me "hm?" I said not taking my eyes off my phone. He bent down to my ear and said "could we go back to our room" he whispered. Of course my mind went south fast. I sat up really fast startling everything. "Uh...sorry everyone we gotta go bye" deku said as I dragged him away. "You get some ass bakugo!" "Broccoli is good for you!"

I heard two voices laugh once we got far enough away from the group we stopped walking "sorry Kacchan I wanted to go back to our room to cuddle..." deku said looking down and fiddling with his fingers "I'm perfectly fine with that those extras were getting annoying"

IZUKU POV
I looked at Kacchan and I really wanted to kiss him but I'm to shy like what if he doesn't like it or he doesn't want me to or what if I accidentally bite his tongue! "Deku stop mumbling and if you wanna kiss me just do it" he said leaning down to kiss me. I of course kissed back. He bit my bottom lip wanting entrance I denied just to mess with him a little. He growled and grabbed my ass making me gasp. He took this chance to shove his tongue in my mouth. "M-mmm" I moaned. we fought for dominant him of course winning in matter of seconds. I pulled away before anything could got to heated

"maybe we should get to our room first"