Chapter 1

Hola amegos and welcome to my now fresh now edited first boookkkkk I hope you all like it cause I put a lot of work in to edit it so now on with the story!

AUTHORS POV
Midoriya woke up to his alarm clock blaring and his vision blurry. He looked  around his room as his eyes started to focus, groaning as he shut his alarm off. He slowly got out of bed rubbing his eyes as he stretched. He walked over to his dresser grabbing his school uniform and slowly starting to put in on. After he had it on he walked in the bathroom staring at himself in the mirror, debating on whether to do something to his hair. Deciding not to he grabbed his tooth brush and toothpaste and started brushing his teeth

•_•TIME SKIP•_•

Izuku walked down the stairs all nice and ready to go to school. He walked into the kitchen smelling delicious food seeing his mom making food humming a nice tune. "Good morning mom!" He cheerfully smiled sitting down at the table having a plate sat in front of him almost immediately. "Good morning izuku how'd you sleep dear" she smiled softly beginning to eat her food as well.

"I slept fine it was just you came home late last night everything ok at work mom?" He asked a bit worriedly scarfing his food down. "Oh yea I just had a couple of late patients coming in don't worry sweetie" she said taking her plate to the sink "oh look at the time izuku you better hurry or you'll be late!"she said taking his plate and ushering him to the door. "Ok bye mom I'll see you when I get home!" He yelled putting on his shoes running out of the house.
BAKUGOs POV
I woke up to my annoying ass alarm clock going off so ass to turn it off I slam my fist down on it destroying it. I angrily groan getting up and stomping over to my dresser. I yank my uniform out and walk into the bathroom for a shower

•_•TIME SKIP BECAUSE HE'S GAY AND EUROPEAN•_•
I stomped down the stairs already hearing my mom yelling something about being loud in her house. "Oh my fucking god shut up old hag" I grumbled out eating my food getting smacked upside my head "OW WHAT THE FUCK OLD LADY!" THATS NOT HOW YOU TALK TO YOUR MOTHER BRAT!" as we bickered back and forth my father soon interrupted us saying I would be late if this continued

I walked over to the door ignoring their goodbye's and putting my shoes on and walked out of the house.
'Today's the day'

IZUKU's POV
I walked into class seeing some of my other classmates already chatting and sitting at their desk. I walked over to mine being greeted by my two best friends "hey deku-kun! How was your weekend?" Ururaka asked with her cheerful smile "it was fine I really wanna know how you and tsuyu's date went" I said giggling a bit as she blushed "o-oh it was fine we went to the fair and she won me a cute teddy bear then we rode the Ferris wheel" she blushed furiously as she fiddled with her thumbs as she spoke realizing she was rambling.

"Awww that sounds adorable ururaka-san. So how about you Iida how was your weekend" I said turning my attention to him. "Well I went to see my grandparents house and- BAKUGO FEET OFF THE TABLE THAT IS VANDALIZING SCHOOL PROPERTY!" Iida shouted walking over to kacchan's desk beginning to lecture him doing his robot arms.

BAKUGO's POV
I glance up at four eyes who continued to lecture me about who knows what "will you shut the hell up I'm gettin a headache from all your rambling" I said closing my eyes but when I didn't get a response I looked over to see he was gone "Bakugo feet off the table" I heard a tired voice from the front of the class I could only recognize as my teacher. I mumbled under my breath a few cuss words before taking my feet off my desk.

After that class went swimmingly except I kept feeling eyes on me. I looked around the class but everyone was looking at the teacher who was talking about boring nonsense. So I just ignored it and continued to listen even though his mind was completely elsewhere

IZUKU's POV
I sat at my desk scribbling random notes staring at the back of a certain ash blonde boys head as Aizawa sensei talked "as I was saying we will be taking a class trip to-" before he could finish his sentence a tall buff blonde male burst threw the door "I AM HERE" 'ALL MIGHT!!' I squealed in my head like a fan girl. "Hello students! Hahaha! I've come to help inform you all about the amazing trip you all will be taking!" He said in his loud voice.

"WHERE WILL WE BE GOING?!"

"Will this be for quirk training?"

"WHEN ARE WE GOING"
The class started shouting out questions about the trip immediately being hushed by Aizawa's scary voice. "We will be going on Friday of this week. No this is not for quirk training this is just for you to relax because you've all been threw a lot now if that's all I'm taking a nap" he crawled back into his sleeping bag and laid on the floor falling a sleep very quickly. "Well since he's down I will answer all of your questions" all might said with a blinding smile "where will we be going?" Mina asked practically bouncing in her seat. " we are going to Tokyo's famous hotel HOSHINOYA!" He beamed

"OMG HOSHINOYA I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO THERE!" Ururaka yelled in excitement. "That sounds like fun" Momo smiled. "Since the trip is in two days we are giving you today and tomorrow off to pack and get everything ready! SO GET STARTED!" All night said ushering us all out of the class.

BAKUGO's POV
To be honest I wasn't listening to half of what they said I was to busy lost in thought thinking about how the hell im gonna get this nerd to say yes to me. I walked out of class with everyone else seeing a certain green haired dork with his friends.

"HEY NERD!" He whipped around at the sound of my voice. "Y-Yes kacchan?" He slowly walked up to me getting weird looks from his friends. "I want ya to meet me outside by that big cherry blossom tree by 9:00 if your late I'll kick your ass" "b-but wh-" "just do it fucker!" I shouted stomping off before he could say anything else. 'GOD DAMN IT BAKUGO WHAT WERE YOU THINKING YELLING LIKE THAT YOU MAY AS WELL HAVE DUG YOUR OWN GRAVE BECAUSE THERES NO CHANCE IN FUCKING HELL HE'LL SAY AFTER THE HELL YOU PUT HIM THREW' I continued to yell at myself in my head walking down the halls.

'I'm so fucked'

Hello readers! I hope this chapter was way better then when I first started and I hope everyone's nice and safe and I'll see you next time!