Chapter 3

HELLO THERE I hope everyone is nice and well and since I left the last chapter on a cliffhanger I said I'd make this smut SO LETS GO!

AUTHORS POV
Bakugo and izuku were stuck in a messy lip lock as they stood under the big blossom tree. Izuku leaning against the blondes body seeking his warmth as a cold breeze blew.

The two soon pulled away breathing heavily as they stared into each other's eyes. Without a second thought they both leaned back in for more smashing their lips together like it was the last thing they'd ever do. Izuku was lifted up off the ground and and pulled off the big tree, carried away to some unknown place.

•_•TIME SKIP•_•

Bakugo slammed open the door to his house knowing no one was home since his parents were at work. He kicked the door shut with his legs and carried midoriya up the stairs straight to his room not breaking their lip lock even once. Izuku let out small whimpers and whines that bakugo just drank up. He pushed him into the bed finally breaking their kiss. He soon followed crawling on top of deku caging him in between his arms. The greenette reaches up and wrapped his arms around the blondes neck bringing him back down for another short kiss. The ash blonde moved onto his neck, making dark purple marks in his wake. "K-kacchan w-wai-" izuku was cut off by one of his own moans as bakugo attacked his sweet spot

"Why'd you kiss back deku?" Bakugo asked continuing his assault on izuku's neck. "I-I uhn~ I d-don't know~" he moaned out. "Yes you do and your gonna tell me" bakugo sat up reaching down and slipped midoriya's shirt off leaving his upper body bare "K-KACCHAN!" The greenette yelped when he felt lips wrap around his sensitive nipples. "I-I kissssss ahn~ kissed back b-because I like KACCHAN!" Izuku couldn't hold his voice spewing out moan after moan "there you go that wasn't so hard now was it" bakugo chuckled at his own words knowing damn well the effect he had on izuku.

Bakugo reached down feeling the smaller boys boner pushing up against his pants "your hard from just a few kisses?" Bakugo's voice dropped an octave as he palmed deku feeling him grind up into his hand. "K-kacchan please" "please what deku?"

"Please fuck me!"