Chapter 7

HEY GUYS HOW ARE YOU ALL?! I hope your all good and I'm updating again yaaaaayyyyy! So let's get on with the story

BAKUGO's POV
I kiss down his neck trying to find the spot that makes him go wild when I kissed where his collarbone and neck meet he went wild I started to abuse that spot "mm k-kacchan~" he whimpered out. I kissed up to his ear then licked the shell which made him shiver "please what baby~"

AUTHORS POV
*Knock knock*
"Who in the FUCK is that?!" Bakugo shouted at the door. "Dude it's me kiri!open up!" Kiri shouted but was sorta muffled by the door. Deku kisses kacchan's cheek then whisper to him to just go open the door. He got up and walks over to the door and aggressively swung it open "hey bro!" Kirishima said with his oh so famous grin. Bakugo gritted his teeth about to yell at him when deku stepped in "hey kirishima what are you doing here" he asked with a nervous chuckle. "I just wanted to invite you guys to me and denki's room we were gonna play some video games and then go to the pool" "that sounds like a lot of fun kirishima we'd love to join" deku smiled elbowing bakugo as he heard him growl.

"Great then let's go" kirishima grinned. Bakugo and deku went back into the room putting on some shoes and grabbing their phones and swim suits and stuff then walking out with kirishima and beginning to walk to his room. Bakugo mumbled curses under his breath as they walked.

Once they reached his room you could immediately hear yelling from outside. We walked in the room "BRO BLACK IS THE IMPOSTER!!!" Denki yelled looking down at his phone on the couch. "BRO RED IS CHASING ME!!" Sero yelled dangling off a chair. "Can you stop fucking screaming!" Bakugo yelled plopping down on the couch with a scowl on his face. Deku giggled finding another chair and sitting down pulling out his phone. "Bro you started the game without me so not cool!!" Kirishima shouted closing the door behind him before finding a spot on the floor. "Sorry dude it wasn't our fault" Sero said glancing up from his phone.

"So what time do y'all wanna head to the pool?" Deku asked scrolling into his phone. "I don't know maybe around 2?" "It's 130 idiot" bakugo said scoffing.

"Exactly LETS GO!"