Part 11

Yes yes I know so many updates it one dayyyy but that's means I'm getting better at updating! Well at least I think so but here is something to read instead of doing your school work SMUT WARNING ⚠️

BAKUGO's POV
At what I said deku almost choked on his food which I responded to with a huge laughing fit "k-kacchan it's not funny!" He said blushing, this nerd is so cute. "No it's not funny it's hilarious" I said trying to eat my food without laughing. Then I heard him try to mumble to himself "well I'm even better at it" "oh? Wanna bet on that?" "y-y-Yea I do!" "Ok then the first to cum loses and has to do what the winners says all day" I say with a smirk. I already know I'm gonna win he turns into a moaning mess just from his nipples being played with this will be to easy.

I picked him up out of his seat and Quite literally ran straight to our bedroom "your gonna regret ever challenging me nerd" "we'll see about that daddy" this little fucker- I tossed him on the bed following seconds later. I pinned his arms above his head using my other hand to slide up his shirt and play with his nipples. "M-mmph" see he's feeling it already. I bent down and started kissing his neck which turned into leaving hickeys and bite marks everywhere. I let go of his hands to pull of his shirt "s'not fair ngh" what's not fair?" "y-you mmm take of your shirt ngh to" I smirked at his words "alright then then" tugged off my shirt throwing it to some unknown place I couldn't careless about right now.

"Better?" I said bending down to now lick and suck on his nipples "aHnn m-much better" this nerd is so fucking adorable! I start kissing down his abs to the little tent in his shorts(he's wearing shorts right? Yea yea...yea?) "well look who's hard just from a little kisses and their nipples being played with" "t-that's kacchans fault..." "it sure is" I pulled off his pants and just like his shirt I threw them to some unknown place. I kissed up his dick to the tip and slowly took him in my mouth "AHnN! kacchan wait!" his moan gave me motivation to start bobbing my head at a fast pace "s-s'n- AnH! FAIR!" I looked up at him as I continued to bob my head at a fast pace and reached my hand up to put three fingers in his mouth. He seemed to have got the memo and started sucking on my fingers. Once I deemed them wet enough I pulled them out of his mouth bringing them to his entrance

"K-KACChannnn!" at his moan I slipped one finger in which he moaned loudly to so I slipped another one in "G-GaNh! AHH" I pulled off his cocklette with a popping sound "such a slutty nerd you seem to be feeling it a lot more" I stated as I rammed my two fingers in him searching for his prostate "ngh! kacchan needs to feel g-good to!!" "oh don't worry about me I'll feel good in just a minute" then he moaned my name out loudly. Seems like I found it.

I started ramming into that spot while not taking my eyes off of deku "KACCHAN IM CLOSE! I-I DONT WANNA CUM YET! PLEASE NOT YET!!" he screamed arching his back a little which made slip the last finger in and ram all of them right into his prostate "KACCHAN IM CUMMING IM CUMMING IM CUMMIN-" and just like he said white liquid shot from his little cock as he went into an arch position. I slide my fingers out as Izuku tried to calm down from is intense orgasm "k-kacchan cheated" he planted out as he let his head hit the pillows "you lost fair and square deku now you gotta do what I say for the whole day"

"whatever you want daddy"