Chapter 19

Hey guys I'm back with another update! I don't really have anything else to say but give me ideas to write for other books and I might do another Q n A so give me questions and I may just answer them! This will be short so please forgive me!

AUTHORS POV
Bakugo poured the lubrication onto his fingers smirking down at greenette who was blushing furiously. Bakugo closed the bottle tossing it off the bed. He reached down rubbing his cold fingers against izuku's awaiting hole sending shivers down said males spine. Bakugo watched the smaller males facial expressions as he slid a finger in.

"N-ngh" izuku whimpered out as Bakugo's slender finger slid in. His eyes slightly closed in pleasure as his head hit the pillows. Bakugo's finger reaches deep inside him curling perfectly into his prostate.

"K-kacchan's right there please right there!" the greenette moaned out bucking his hips into the fingers."Look at you, whimpering under me like a bitch in heat" bakugo chuckles at his own words thrusting his fingers harshly into the shorter males prostate.

Izuku moaned out inaudible words from the pleasure he was receiving. Crying out when Bakugo's fingers went deeper. Soon bakugo pulled his fingers out earning a huff of frustration from the boy under him. "No need to get mad I'm gonna fill you with something much bigger" the smirk plastered on his face said exactly what he was about to do and it just made izuku more eager for what was to come next.

Bakugo took the pink vibrating dildo into his hands rubbing it against izuku's now loose hole. "Kacchan please put it in me" the greenette cried out wanted to be filled once more.

Izuku whimpered as katsuki slowly pushed the tip into his hole. wanted to be filled again it felt so good when his fingers rubbed against my prostate. When he would push into my sensitive walls and-

"AHN! K-KACCHAN" I moaned out as the dildo sunk into my hole. "Well look at that, your practically sucking it in" bakugo groaned out, his hard on becoming painfully hard. Izuku moaned as he felt the cold dildo deep inside of him arching his back when he felt it start vibrating.

It was right on his prostate he felt like he was in heaven. All the new sensations he felt made him moan out loudly almost as a cry for more.

"AnWh k-kacchan please!"

"Well this should be fun"