Chapter 13

Hellooooo how y'all doinnnnn my lgbtq birds it's been forever yes I know let's just get into this shall we?

Third POV
Izuku woke up naked and feeling amazingly warm for some reason. Like any normal person he snuggled closer to it but then felt a large arm wrap around him. Confused he looked up to see his handsome boyfriend asleep, he smiled softly at his sleeping face and stared at bakugo for a while watching him breathe slowly

He reached up to pet his hair earning a grunt in response 'kacchans hair is so soft' "having fun staring at me?" Izuku almost fell out the bed at the voice and looked back at his face to see ruby red eyes staring back at him "g-good morning kacchan" all he got was pulled closer into Bakugo's chest as a response "come on kacchan we have to get up" izuku tried to wiggle out of his tight grip but to no avail. He let out a sigh and looked back at his boyfriend who looked like he went back to sleep

"Kacchan..." izuku put his hands on his chest calling out to him trying to wake him up, but got no response "kacchan" he said a little louder, no response "kacchan!" He yelled but still no response then an evil idea popped up into his head. He reached his hand down and gave Bakugo's member a little squeeze earning him a groan in reply "what the fuck deku" "you wouldn't get up I had to wake you up some how" bakugo grumbled releasing his grip on deku and sitting up deku doing the same. Izuku got out the bed and headed to the bathroom fully knowing he was naked and him being the little devil he is even swayed his hips at bakugo while he walked.

He was about to close the bathroom door when a large hand stopped him and pushed it open to reveal his boyfriend "I'm getting in the shower kacchan close the door" "Yea I wanna join you" "you know what'll happen if you get in the shower with me" "Yea that's the point" "kacchan no" bakugo walked in the bathroom ignoring midoriya's protest. He walked over to the tub the hotel provided and turned it on filling it with water. Izuku huffed already knowing he was going to be  more sore then he already is if he got in that tub, 'but it does always feel good but I really don't wanna not he able to walk maybe I can ask him to be gentle? No he'll just go rougher if I say that guess there's no way around it huh?' izuku was so lost in thought he didn't feel the two arms wrap around him till they tightened on his waist "stop mumbling you nerd" Bakugo's breathe was right next to his ear making him shiver in delight "stop thinking about how I'm gonna fuck you and get in the tub" izuku glanced up at him but followed his orders and got in soon after being joined by katsuki. "Could you hand me the shampoo please" bakugo reaches over and grabbed it handing it to him. Izuku squirted some on his hand rubbing them together then putting them in Bakugo's hair 'well if I distract him maybe I'll be able to walk out of this bathroom' izuku moves his hands threw Bakugo's hair getting the shampoo everywhere then washing it all out after a minute or two and he did the same with the conditioner to. He was about to move on to his hair when he felt a hand travel down his hip "k-kacchan stop it" "what? I'm not doing anything" Bakugo's spoke into is ear kissing it afterwards 'here we go again'

•_•_•TIME SKIP•_•_•

Izuku wobbled out of the bathroom with a pout on his face followed by a smirking katsuki "did you really have to keep going?" Izuku asked going into his bag pulling out some clothes "yes, yes I did" he said grabbing himself some clothes to. Izuku just kept pouting as he put on his clothes. He was wearing a t shirt that spelled out suit on it a green flannel shirt around his waist and skinny jeans plus his all to famous red sneakers

Bakugo stopped and stared at him for a minute before changing himself into a all black tank top with a leather jacket and his ripped black jeans and combat boots "come on nerd i wanna go somewhere" izuku looked at him confused but followed him out (with great struggle) of the room never the less.

They made it to the common room where some people were at, it was like 12 in the afternoon so people might have been doing stuff already. Bakugo grabbed izukus hand and kept walking ignoring the good morning's and hello's they were receiving. "Kacchan where are we going?" Izuku asked looking up at his boyfriend

"you'll know once we get there" "but don't we have to ask aizawa sensi first" "already asked him" izuku stared at bakugo for a minute till a thought crossed his mind 'this is just like a date' he blushed at the thought of it as they kept walking soon coming to a stop. Izuku looked around seeing they we're at an aquarium! He loved the aquarium with all the cool looking fish! He smiled brightly at bakugo making him blush a little and making them keep walking.

'My first date...I wonder what'll happen next'