Chapter 14

Hellloooo hope we're all  doing very well and we're all safe let's just get right into this one!

Izuku POV
Kacchan and I walked into the aquarium hand in hand. I was smiling like a child who just got a lollipop, looking around at all the little fish. We kept walking until we got to this huge tank with a bunch of different fish in it ,like sting rays, glass fish, guppies, and they even had little Nemo fish! I bounced around the tank excitedly looking around. "Your gonna scare the fish if you keep moving around so much" I heard kacchan say behind me I turned to look at him immediately my breath caught in my lungs at how handsome he is. The light from the tank shining on him making him look like his skin was glowing. I blushed before Turning back to the tank to see a fish swimming back and forth by me.

It looked like it was staring at me and I moved my head with it smiling until it swam away. I soon felt arms wrap around me scaring me a little till I turned my head to see kacchan "I gotta use the bathroom nerd don't go anyway where alright?" "Ok kacchan!" I smiled as he let me go to start walking off to the bathroom.

"Hey baby boy" I heard a croaky voice from behind me. I turned to see who it was and I saw a middle aged chubby guy with dark hair and purple eyes "whatcha doin here all alone" he asked taking a step forward "I'm actually here with my boyfriend" I said taking a step back "I don't see him around here" he just went to the bathroom actually" "what a bad  idea to leave such a beauty by themselves" he said taking a few steps forward making me step back till my back hit the tank "sir could you please leave me alone" "now why would I go and do that. I like you so don't fight me and let's go have some fun huh?" He whispered to me starting to grope me. I tried to push him off but he was to heavy and grabbed my arms pinning them down with one of his hands.

I tried to use my quirk but it wasn't working and the more I tried the more I panicked. I was about to scream before a hand covered my mouth "now be a good boy and come with me" he smirked statistically. I kept struggling against his hold until I felt a weight being lifted off me and guy being thrown to the ground "KEEP YOUR DIRTY PERVERTED HANDS OFF HIM!!" I heard kacchan yell as he punched him the face making the guy fall to the ground and scrabble away.

I slide to the ground starting to cry 'I could have been raped if it weren't for kacchan' I heard foot steps coming towards me as I started to hyperventilate.

BAKUGO's POV
I ran up to deku hugging him tightly "it's ok izuku he's gone now" I said I'm the most soothing voice I could muster with how fucking angry I am right now. 'HE WAS TOUCHING MY IZUKU' I should have fucking killed him on the spot. I picked izuku up and carried him out of the place glaring at anyone who dared to look at us. Izuku buried his face into my neck as he continued to sob, the sound of it breaking my heart

-_•TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY YOU ALL HATING ME-_•

We made it back to the hotel me not wasting time rushing paste everyone in the lounge straight to the stairs because it would be faster. I sprinted up the stairs in record breaking time going straight to our room opening the door and going into our room. "Izuku?" His sob turned into small sniffles as he slowly took his head out of my neck. I walked to our bedroom sitting down.

I wiped his tears and kisses his nose "it'll be ok baby I'll never let that happen to you again. It's my fault for leaving you by yourself" "d-don't blame yourself kacchan it isn't your fault... it was mine for being so weak" he whimpered out not looking at me. I grabbed his chin making sure he was looking me dead in the eye "your not weak at all izuku. Don't blame yourself for that" I hugged him again leaning back on the bed. "Kacchan..." "it's ok izuku just try and get some sleep ok?" I said rubbing small circles on his back. "Ok.."

'I'll never leave his side again an I'll kill anyone who even looks at him wrong'