Chapter 17

Hey what's up guys updating again wow I'm good XD hope everything's ok with y'all and on with the story!

AUTHORS POV
A group of guys walked up to the table of females plus izuku and Kaminari. "Well hello there cuties" a man with a sicklying voice calling out grabbing the attention of everyone at the table "can we help you?" The blonde haired boy asked looking up to the man "we just wanted to know why all of you hot babes are here by yourselves" boy number two said with a sinister smirk as he moved closer to the table "actually we're with some guys so we're ok you can leave" Mina said with a bit of sass to it.

"Ooo feisty I like it" boy number three chuckled out looking over to his friends. They all squeezed into to a spot at the table putting their arms around the person who was closest, who just happened to midoriya, kaminari, and Momo. "E-excuse me but could you leave we're trying to eat here" izuku timidly said moving over to get the tight grip off his shoulder "oh come on baby I'm just tryna have some fun here~"

"And your also tryna get your arm blasted off" a deep gruff voice said from behind them making everyone shiver. Boy number 1 turn around to see a raging ash blonde boy glaring daggers at him. He immediately got up when he saw him walk closer "I don't want any problems dude" he awkwardly chuckled glancing to his friends who had also gotten up when a certain red head roughly grabbed his shoulder. Boy number three stood there awkwardly as a purple haired female consoled Momo.

Midoriya immediately got up as he saw the blond walking closer to the boys "kacchan calm down please don't make a scene" izuku pleading wrapping his arms around the blondes neck to get his attention but the boy continued to glare dangers only glancing at the greenette "izuku move" he said in that tone shivering voice of his. 'Think izuku think what could calm him
Down..... OH I KNOW" izuku thought to himself, leaning up and whispering something into bakugo's ear that made him stare at the ground. Katsuki lightly blushed wrapping his arms around his much smaller boyfriend and shoved his face into his neck.

Izuku gave the three boys a small glance and they soon scurried off leaving the group alone. They sat astonished at what just happened. "H-how did you...what did you....?" Mina asked trying find the right words but just gives up in the end.  Izuku pulled away from his big cuddly boyfriend to look at her giving her a little wink. She smirked back at him giving him a big thumbs up. Bakugo wasn't having it thought he grabbed izuku by the waist and pulled him back into his tight grip "don't move" he grumbled out making his smaller boyfriend giggle

"There so cute together!" Ururaka cooed giggling as Mina started taking pictures "alright everyone I think we should start packing everything up and heading back to the hotel before it gets late" that's when it hit the greenette, what they agreed on before they left. 'I agreed to give him a blowjob' izuku started to have what we gays would call a gay panic as his friends started to throw away their garbage. Katsuki still hadn't let go of him as his hands slowly slid down to his lower back right above his asscheeks.

Izuku blushed a dark red "k-kacchan stop it" he mumbled out "what I'm not doing anything" you could hear the smirk on his face by the way he said it. "C-come on kacchan we have to go get the bags and stuff" the greenette tried to get out of the ash blondes tight grip but failed miserably as the grip just tightened. "Kacchan come on let go we have to get back to the dorms" izuku said lightly hitting bakugo's chest

"You better fucking keep your promise"