Chapter 12

(M/n)’s face was quickly drowned in the color of red, as Justin’s words echoed through his head. Never in his life had he met someone so forward, of course there have been some boys like Duncan, who would flirt with him. The Crossdresser even had boyfriends before, but they never ever got past the heavy petting stage or just holding hands stage, probably because of Light and his Father.

 The (h/c)ette stares at Justin’s handsome form and knows that this might be the only time he'll be able to be near another male like this. 

 The dark skinned male felt like he made a mistake by saying those words out loud, but it was too late to take it back. Justin didn’t know what to do, as they stood there for a few seconds after his sentence. The handsome teen was about to open his mouth to tell the Crossdresser to forget about his unreasonable request, only to gasp when he felt the other male get close enough for their chest to be touching.

 Wide blue eyes stare into determined (e/c) orbs. 

 “I don’t mind helping you, Justin. After all, this is my fault that such a thing had happen to you, and like my Aunt had always says, I have to own up to my mistakes and fix them,” the Crossdresser said as he lean into the taller male with a small, nice smile on his face, unknowingly causing the other male to flushter.

 (M/n) move his hand out of the other teen’s grip and then place both of his hands on Justin’s shoulders. With both hands on the dark skinned male, the femine male was able to pull himself up, so he could place a kiss on his lips, distracting him from what he was planning to do next.

 As soon as their lips pressed against each other, all reason left Justin’s head. For some reason he knew that if something were to happen to him at this moment, he wouldn’t care at all. His mind continued to leave him, as they got more into the kiss, not noticing that he was slowly getting pushed back into a stall.

 The (h/c)ette hummed in happiness at how submissive the Ravenette was acting, loving how the other Teen was letting him take control. The beautiful duo broke their kiss, so they could get some air in their system. “(M-m/n)!” Justin yelped out of surprise, when he felt the other male’s hands roam his body, one hand groping his pecs, while the other slowly made it way down. 

 ‘Wow! His muscles are even more beautiful close up! Now, let’s see if his manhood is as handsome,’ (M/n) thought with a lustful glint in his eyes, wanting to pleasure himself and this handsome male in front of him. However the feminine male knew he’ll have to hurry this up, because who knew what Chris was going to pull on them today, and he didn't have time for his brother to attempt to kill his teammate over this.

 With that in mind, the (h/c)ette decided to take over and bring this to an end already, not wanting the other teen to fall victim to his brother’s wrath.

 “You’re truly handsome, Justin...it’s a shame that I have to end this so early on,” the Crossdresser pouted as his hand grazed the dark skinned male’s cock, that pout transforming into a smile at the adorable sight in front of him. The Ravenette looked like he was in a daze, the compliment and the small brush against his dick was making his heart pound harder than before. The (h/c)ette let his hand brush against the Teen’s dick again and again, each touch getting harder and harder, till finally Justin was able to feel the Crossdresser’s hand with each movement.

 Moans escaped Justin’s mouth, as the other beautiful Teen helped him jerk off. But it wasn’t enough. He wanted more. More of these touches. More of the Crossdresser. More of whatever the feminine male could give him. With that urge for more guiding him, Justin cups the back of the (h/c)ette’s neck and pulls him into another kiss. 

 While surprised at the action, (M/n) couldn’t help but smile into the kiss, after all, the other teen was acting too cute for him to handle. The (h/c)ette swallow the moans with no problem, wanting to bring the dark skinned male to completion. The Crossdresser wished that this could go on forever, but he knew that all good things must come to an end sooner or later. 

 With that thought in mind, the (h/c)ette suddenly tightened his grip around the other male’s cock, not where it was painful, but to where it was tight fit, bringing Justin’s to his completion. 

 The Ravenette couldn’t keep himself standing as he had his orgasm, almost falling to his knees, if it wasn’t for (M/n), who kept him standing. His white seed spilled over the (h/c)ette’s hand, just as the Crossdresser ended the kiss, so he could see the other’s face.

 “There we go. I hope that was enough to safarce you. Now just rest here, till you feel like you can stand up, don’t try to push yourself, okay?” the Crossdresser said as he helped the dark skinned male down to the ground, with a caring smile on his face, at the dazed expression, Justin had. The (h/c)ette was about to leave the stall, but stopped as he remembered one more thing to tell the Handsome teen. “Oh! And don’t tell Light about this, or he might have your head.”

 With that said, the Crossdresser left the stall, so he could wash his hand and get dressed, unknowingly gaining an admirer who believes that they, as the two most beautiful people on the show so far, should be together.

 ‘Ah. His face was so cute! No wonder Auntie Lee always says that the handsome ones always have the cutest faces,’ the (h/c)ette thought to himself as he exited the bathhouse, fully dressed, with a blush painting his face.

I should not be allow to start a lemon at this point anymore, only because it seems that it would be a chapter long now...meh I'm still gonna make more. Well till next time!!