Chapter 10

As the dodgeball flew the air, getting closer to the rude (h/c)ette, the said male only stare it down as it got closer, before finally taking a step to the side, letting it bypassed him, but unfortunately for Katie, she was out, for the ball flew directly into her stomach. “Oh Dear Light...you missed,” the Crossdresser uttered with a smirk as he lightly glared at the pinkette, who started to sweat. 

 ‘So this is my last breath?’ Light thought with a depressed look on his face as he got ready to run or something as his brother kicked a ball up into his hands. (M/n) toss the ball up in the air once or twice, before throwing it at the pinkette. 

 The golden eyed male ducked at the right moment, letting the ball soar over his head. With a stumble, the dark skinned male stood back up, only to see another ball flying at him and thus slamming into his chest with full force, knocking the air out of him. “Aw, poor Light. I would have thought that your ass would have dodge that, but too bad,” (M/n) smirk at the fallen form of his brother who laid on the floor in pain. The beautiful male ignored his teammates who cheered at their first win today, as he walked toward his brother, who was slowly sitting back up. 

 In a smooth movement, the (h/c)ette knelt next to his overprotective brother and leaned towards him to whisper in his ear. “All you need to do is tell me the name. And you won’t be harmed anymore.”

 Oh how those words sounded heavenly to the Pinkette as he attempted to regain his breath, but he won’t accept the offer. So, the taller male shook his head no, with tremors of fear racing down his back as he felt the air get colder all of a sudden. Light looked at his brother, and noticed how his (e/c) eyes had darken a little. “I see...how unfortunate. Let’s fucking hope that you survive then,” the (h/c)ette draw out, before he stood up and walk back to his team, who was ready for the forth round to start.

 Luckily for the Screaming Gophers, the (h/c)ette decided to sit this one out, letting Bridgette take his place, while Cody had to sub in for Light. During the switch out, Heather left the court to find Linsday. By the time she came back, all she saw was Leshawna getting hit by four balls, thus the Killer Bass winning the fourth round, making it 2-2.

 “Alright, this is it. The final tie breaking game,” Chris says with a smirk as Courtney asked Tyler where he was. When those words left the Host’s lips, each team huddled together, trying to figure out who was going out first.

 “Okay, who’s going in?” Duncan asks as he looks at everyone. Before anyone could say anything, Harold decided to talk for the first time. “I think I should play-” only to be interrupted by Courtney, who said no. “I don’t fucking care who is in, as long I’m in the game,” (M/n) stated as he was still a little pissed about getting hit by a ball and wanted to torture whoever he can. Nobody denied the Beauty, thus letting him enter the last round. This time Duncan, Harold who was able to join because the Crossdresser felt pity for him, Tyler, and DJ followed the Crossdresser into the court.

With the Screaming Gophers

 “I’m in this match, no question asked,” Light spoke up, not letting anyone get the first word in. Heather was gonna argue with the Pinkette, but remember how he had tried to go against the (h/c)ette, but still lost. Light ignores his teammates, especially Heather, who started ordering others, mostly Lindsay and Beth, around. 

 Soon the others finally decided on who was going onto the court with the golden eyed male. With that, Light walked onto the court with Owen, Heather, Trent, and Justin following his lead.

 After Chris’ little speech, the round started with a bang. The two brothers launch themselves at the balls and the both of them were able to bring half of the dodge balls back to their team. Light gave the balls to the heavy hitter of his team, Owen, praying that the blond would be able to get the Crossdresser out.