Chapter 6

“Ahem. Alright anywho. Are you ready? Get set. Go!” Chris announced, after the whole little situation, causing the teenagers to run at the word.

(M/n), like the others, was running with ease, even though he was wearing high heel sandals. Hell, even with the sandals, it look like he was going faster as soon he notice his brother was running next to him. “This is my win, (N/n)!” Light grin as he continues to fucking jog with ease, showing off the fact that he wasn't even tired. “You….think...dear...this will be my win once….again!” the Crossdresser smile at his brother, panting a lot, from the sudden exercise. The brothers continue to run, looking to be neck to neck, neither of them losing or gaining an inch on the other.

“Alright, look at those legs work,” Duncan, of course, had to make an comment, when the two brothers ran past him, watching how the (h/c)ette's legs seem to go on for days, and then his eyes travel up and saw those beautiful hips move. “Shut up, you bastard!! You're lucky I'm in a race right now!!!” Light shouted back to the dual haired male, who only smirk.

The brothers quickly pass the others within minutes as they attempt to get ahead of each other. Soon the duo saw the Mess Hall, as if as one, they took a glance at each other and started booking it towards the building. Hell, Light finally stop jogging and actually started full on running towards their goal.

“MADE IT!!/GOAL!!!” the brothers shouted as they crossed the doorway into the Mess hall, where inside Chef was waiting, the said man had to quickly jump out of the way for the duo couldn't stop in time. Light ran into the wall, while (M/n) trip and fell onto the ground, with his ass in the air, both of them started to groan out in pain. This was the sight that Duncan, Geoff, DJ, Justin, Cody and Chris was introduced to, when they walk in the Mess Hall, blush forming on their cheeks.

“O-ow. Light, are you okay?” the Crossdresser quickly sat up and then crawl to the pinkette, ending the blessed sight, but only to give them another blessed sight for the males, giving them memories to fap to forever. “I'm fine, (N/n). Just thinking about life and the stars,” Light said, with dizziness evenice in his dazed eyes as the room seem to spin with some stars circling his head.

The brothers sat together for a second, their peaceful aura was broken by the oldest of the two. “I totally won that one, (M/n),” Light's golden eyes seemly glow with mirth as (e/c) eyes look blankly at him. “That's impossible, Dear. We both know that I won this one as well,” the Crossdresser smile down at his brother, who still is laying on his lap.

As the brothers started argue about who made it first, as more and more of their teammates arrive. Soon, everyone was there and the brothers were still arguing, even though others like Courtney, DJ, Cody, and Beth tried to calm them down, only to fail. “Chef! Who was the first one to enter!?!?”

As if they were one, the brothers finally decided to question Chef, who hop back, out of shock from how fast they stood in front of him. Noticing the look from Chris, meaning they need to hurry it up, Chef quickly answered the duo, who were glaring at each other. “Light was a second ahead, and his foot made it in first.”

“Yes! I guess it's one to one now, (N/n)!!” Light grin as he look down at his brother, who sigh a little. The Crossdresser only glance up at his brother, and gave a little smile that means no mercy, not knowing that a certain brunette shiver a little from the sight. “I'm not going to lose. Let's the best one win, Light, Dear,” the (h/c)ette walk over to his team, as the pinkette do the same, the only difference is that the pinkette seem to have fear in his eyes.

“Alright, now that is over with. Who's hungry!?” Chris wave his arm toward the curtains that pulled away to reveal the table full of actual looking, delicious, great smelling, totally not the foul smelling slop….okay I'll stop, actual food. Within seconds the teenagers pouce on the food like it was there last minutes to live.

Confession booth

“I know for sure that everyone thought they were going to cry from happiness from seeing real food. I was too,” Light spoke as he so called wipe at his eyes to make sure his eyes wasn't leaking. “Maybe I should help the old man at times, so (M/n) can eat some real food instead of the sl-”

The pinkette stop talking as he glance at the knife that implare itself into the wall 3-4 inches away from his head.

Confession booth over

After everyone devoured the food, they all lay on the ground or was standing, groaning as they held their stomachs, however one teen was trying to make sure the others were okay, showing that he didn't eat more he can handle like the other did.

'I should wonder why everyone ate more than they can handle, when we still haven't heard what the competition is this time,’ the Crossdresser thought as he ran his fingers through his hair, as he pat Lindsay's back as she whine. Suddenly Chris jump onto the table, with a blowhorn and smile at the totally stuff, campers. “Okay campers! Time for part two of your challenge!”

“I thought eating was the second part,” Owen spoke out in shock, while Gwen and Heather basically agree, for once, that Chris was asking more from them. “Um, let me think about that,” Chris started as after the two girls spoke up. “No. It's time for the Awake-A-Thon!!!”

At those words, the brothers look at each other with dread in their eyes, for they must face their greatest enemy: staying up without the help of phones or TV.

Yeah. The next chapter might be small simply because all they do is attempt to stay up, so it might just be a chapter full of lime or something cuz of some of them falling asleep...so I'm 🍋liming🍋 up their dreams!!!! Now laters!

Total Drama Crossdresser (Seme!Male Reader x Various)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें