Chapter 8

The contradicting behaviors between teams were big. The Screaming Gophers were eating their meals with smiles on their faces and the sun is shining beautifully on them. While with the Killer Bass, they were groaning and sleepily looking at their meal as one or two of them was attempting to use this time to sleep. Chris, of course, couldn't help but chuckles at the sight. The Host waited for one more person to enter the cabin, so he could make his announcement, and that person was no other than the winner of the last challenge, Gwen.

 "Come on, (N/n), you must eat," Light sighed as he tried to feed his girly brother, who was an angry, impolite, little ball of beauty. "Tch! Why the fuck should I bother, Stupid! Let me sleep, Ass!" (M/n) scowled as he pushed his brother's hand out the way as the pinkette continued to try to put a spoonful of slop into his mouth. "No!"

 As the two brothers argued, Heather stood up suddenly and smirked at the Killer Bass, before taunting them. “Hey fish heads! Nice job of kicking off your strongest player! Might as well give up now!”

 Courtney tried flinging a spoonful of slop at the blackette, only for the female to side step to the right, as the food hit Gwen in the face, when she decided to look up to see what was happening. Of course, as this was happening, the two brothers were in their own little world and didn’t give two shits about what Heather was starting as they basically growled at each other. 

 Before any words could leave the brother duo’s mouth, Chris spoke out as he enjoyed the chaos that happened and soon to be major chaos that will happen with today’s challenge. “Okay campers, listen up! The next challenge begins in 10 minutes, and be prepared to bring it!”

Little timeskip to them being inside a big glass cage that held a dodgeball court inside

 Ducan, (M/n) and Light were the last ones to enter the glass room, the dual haired male dragged himself to the benches nearest to the door and collapsed right on it. While the (h/c)ette, who fell back to sleep on the way there, was carried in by his taller sibling, who looked like death was about to meet him, when he noticed the setup. ‘Shitshitshitshitshitshitshit. Please don’t let it be dodgeball!’ Light prayed as he gently laid his brother on the bench, far away from the sleeping punk. 

 When Chris started to explain the rules of this challenge, it was as if all the colors had drained from the pinkette’s face and his body had turned into stone. ‘I see so we meet death soon,’ Light thought as he bit his lower lip after he heard the rules, as he walked to his teammates, who were figuring out who was going out and who was sitting. “Huh? What’s wrong, Light?” Beth spoke up as she noticed how scared the male looked since earlier. The male looks at the Killer Bass, or more importantly (M/n), before he looks his teammates in the eyes, noticing how they stare at him in either curiosity or boredom. “....I’m gonna say this once. If (N/n) wakes up and is in the court, don’t throw any balls, don’t catch the balls. All you can do is run and dodge...let me handle it, alright.”

 With those words, the pinkette sat down and let his teammates think about his words as they got ready for the challenge to start. As soon the Screaming Gophers and the Killer Bass’ chosen players stayed on the court, while the other went and sat down. 

 With the wave of his hand, Chef started the game as the teens ran and grabbed the balls and threw them at each other. Everything was going fine and dandy, well it was till Tyler got a ball and he ended up hitting Sadie off the bench and small shit like that. As the match went on, only Cody left on the Screaming Gophers’ side, while DJ and Katie were left on the Killer Bass. Somehow the small brunette took the two out with some magic like moves.

 With that the Screaming Gophers had won the first round and the second round was about to start. Before it could start Tyler, for real somehow, convinced the others to give him all the balls as if he was about to go beast mode on the other team with ease. Once the players were on the court, Chef blew his whistle, signaling the start of the round. The Killer Bass were able to get four of the balls before the Gophers and sadly gave all of them to Tyler, who for some reason started to spin around. 

 Bam

 Bam

 Bam

….

..

..

.

Bang…

 The first ball that left Tyler’s hands, hit Chef in the stomach. “Woah! Watch the money maker here!!” Chris yelled out as he dodged the second ball that almost hit him in the face, which made Light to tsk out of disappointment. The third ball actually hit one of the opposing teams, Lindsay in the face causing her to fall on her back from the strong hit. “NOOOO!!!” Tyler screams out as he rushes to the blonde’s side, to see if she is okay. Which she was, but she gained another bump on her face, making her face look like she fought Eva. As everyone paid attention to the court, everyone forgotten about the fourth ball, as they watch as Trent tap Tyler out, before the dumb duo, Linsay and Tyler, walk out of the glass room. Everyone watched as Owen suddenly became a badass and started taking the Killer Bass’ team out one by one with ease, thus winning the second match for the Screaming Gophers. 

 Chills went down Light’s back as the hair on his neck raised up. The pinkete gulps down some hair as he felt as if he lost the air from his lungs. The dark skinned male slowly looked at the Killer Bass’ side and noticed the (h/c)ette had moved. “We’re so fucked,” Light mumbled, catching the attention of Cody, who glanced at where the pinkette was staring at.

Confession Booth

 “We’re fucked. Dead. Gone. We’re in the hugest pile of shit that had been through hell and fucked a hoe of a bitchy whore type ass fucked! Why do these bastards purposely cause trouble like this?!” Light panicked in the stall as he pulled at his hair, as his golden eyes stared at the camera in fear. The pinkette didn’t know what to do as he started to tug at his collar and then his hair again, as fear faded from his eyes and only despair stayed. “They awoke him before he could get enough sleep and with a dodgeball of all things. I have accepted my fate, but I’ll try to keep the casualties to a low low just as my beautiful brother had asked before we got onto this island.”