Chapter 4

Owen finally hit the water and created a giant splash which overtook the teenagers within seconds. The water disappeared, revealing the aftermath of that splash. The sharks were wash up on shore, with one of them in a tree, the teenagers were groaning in pain and annoyance.

“Mmm. That was kinda rough, but fun,” (M/n) muttered, as he sat up on something warm and soft. The (h/c)ette look down and notice that he was sitting on Cody, who was a blushing mess. “Oh? Why thank you, Cody, for catching me,” the Crossdresser grins at the brunette underneath him, causing the male to stutter and blush in shock before he cover his face in embarrassment.

“(M/n)!! Are you okay?” Light recovered in a blink of an eye, and quickly crawled to the (h/c)ette. The Crossdresser didn't have a chance to say anything, before Light tugged him away from Cody, who gained an nosebleed from his mind going down a pervert road. “Light! I'm fine, but are you okay? It look like you got hurt,” the Crossdresser said as he lean towards his brother and move the pinkette’s head side to side to make sure there isn't any other wound on him.

“I'm fine, I'm fine. As long as you're not in danger, I can get shot in the eye and not care,” Light laugh as he stood up, before lifting his feminine brother into his arms and carry him away from the teenagers, so he can dry off and change out of his wet outfit.

“The winners, the Screaming Gophers!” Chris shout into his microphone, before allowing the teenagers to go change into some dry clothes.

Timeskip. They're walking down the beach now and are in their regular clothing

“49 bottles of pop on the wall! 49 bottles of pop! If one of them were to tobble and fall! 48 bottles of pop on the wall!” The Screaming Gophers sang as they pull their crates on their prize, with ease. The only one who wasn't singing was Light, who would look back at the other team from time to time.

While with the Killer Bass, the teens were struggling in pushing or pulling their crates in silence. The only one who wasn't in despair was (M/n), who was easily carrying his crate in happiness. “Ow! I think I just got a splinter!” Courtney exclaimed as she stop pushing and attempt to look at her hand, which she didn't have a chance to, because Eva walk towards her. “Shut it and pick up your crate,” Eva started as she lift Courtney's crated up, before dropping it real close to the said girl. “Chicken.”

Before Courtney could talk, the Crossdresser glance at her, before shaking his head. “Courtney, sweetheart, please just push the crate, for we must catch up with the other team, before they beat us.”

The brunette only huff, before doing what the (h/c)ette asked, while wondering how can ‘she’ continue to carry the crate like it was nothing. “Ugh. I gotta go take a wizz,” Tyler grunts, after he flip/pushed the crate forward and then turn around and started to walk towards the woods, which was to their right. Katie and Sadie, after hearing Tyler, says that they need to go also.

With them gone, the Killer Bass waited for them to get back. “Ow! I think something just bit me?” Courtney said, after she slap herself in the face. The Crossdresser, once he heard the word ouch, turn around and was going to check on the brunette, only to get interrupted by his party loving teammate. “Yes, Geoff?” (M/n) spoke, once the blond got close to the him, still holding his crate in his hands like it was nothing.

“Dude! I gotta say, you're pretty awesome to hold this like it nothing!” The blond started off, impressed by the Crossdresser's strength. “Why, thank you for the compliment, Geoff,” (M/n) giggle once he notice the pink that grace the male’s face. Before anything else could be say, Sadie, Katie, and Tyler came back from letting nature run its course. With that, the Killer Bass was back on the trail again.