Chapter 14

After Tyler's little trick, the Killer Bass moved on to the next person who wanted to show off their talent, DJ. The dark skinned male stood in front of the group, ready to show off his ribbon dancing skills.

With everyone's attention on him, DJ begins his routine. The Teen would jump around like a prancing gazelle as he swirled his pink ribbon around his body, showing grace and dignity in each movement. The Killer Bass watched in awe as DJ continued before he ended it by doing a split and letting the ribbon float down to settle around him.

Everyone clapped at the scene, all of them knew that DJ was one of the four, while Courtney was the only one that looked dissatisfied, before she sighed, knowing that there might not be anyone more talented than this. "Fine, sign him up. Next?"

"Why don't you try out, Sweetheart?"

The Crossdresser jumped, not realising that Duncan had walked closer to him, just as Bridgette jumped up to the chance to show off her talent. "My. I didn't see you there, my apologies, but to answer your question, Duncan dear. My talent is quite...imitating to people," the (h/c)ette placed a hand on his chest, as if to calm his beating heart from the scare, as he gave a small smile to the punk. "Sorry Sweetheart, but I doubt that," the dual haired Teen smirked at the other, who shook his head at him, just as Courtney rudely told Bridgette no.

"Now Courtney, that is quite rude. Just because you think her talent isn't good enough, doesn't mean that it might not work to our advantage later on in this show. Don't worry Bridgette, I'm pretty sure with that ability it will surely help us out!" (M/n) walked over to the Surfer, more worried about her feelings, than the fact that Courtney was glaring at the back of his head. The Blonde smiles at the Crossdresser's attempt to cheer her up and walk with him back to the group, just as Harlod walks to the center, only to be rejected.

"Oh and Duncan, Dove, to say that is quite funny, because my talent is quite...sharp."

The (h/c)ette walk by the Punk as he says that, following the group to another area so Geoff can show off his talent, unknowingly causing a shiver to race down the other male's spine.

The Killer Bass walked over to an area that was near their cabin, but had an open space for Geoff to show off his talent. There the Party Animal shows off his tricks on his skateboard, easily gaining his spot as one of the four. Bridgette, not minding what had happened earlier, was talking to Courtney about how they got it's cool that they have Geoff, DJ with his ribbon dancing, and Courtney with her solo. But now they just needed a fourth.

"Oh, if it's no problem, may I have the last spot," the Crossdresser walked up to the two as he asked his question, looking calm and collected. Courtney, who was still annoyed about what happened earlier, glared at the Teen, before speaking. "What can you do? You have to show your talent just like everyone else if you want the spot."

"My apologies, but I have already shown you guys before. Besides I know for sure that my Dear Light is one of the four for the Screaming Gophers. So it might be a fortunate thing if you let me have the last spot because my talent is a good edge and it will help the judges point the win toward us."

Later that day and Everyone is at the Theater

The main four of both teams were behind the curtain, doing some last tune ups or doing a simple trick or two to make sure they were ready. In the end, Courtney wouldn't be able to do her solo, so Bridgette is now filling in her spot, thus was the reason why the brown haired girl was back there with them.

(M/n) walked past the two girls, as he saw his brother, who like him, was also dressed in different clothes that goes along with their act and personalities. "Light, my dear! It seems that you decided to do it after all," the Crossdresser smiled at his brother, not knowing that currently Heather had walked up to the females of his team. Light's eyes seemed to soften as soon his brother started to talk to him, calming himself down. "Of course, (N/n), afterall who else can go against your talent but me?"

 "Of course, (N/n), afterall who else can go against your talent but me?"

 The two smirk at each other, before walking off, getting themselves ready because the show was about to start

Small timeskip

"It's the T.D.I. Talent Extravaganza!! Welcome to the very first Camp Wawanakwa talent contest, where eight campers will showcase their mad skills and desperately try not to humiliate themselves," Chris announced to the campers and to the cameras, as a smile painted his face. The Host couldn't wait for any of the campers to fail their act, but at the same time, wanted to see some talent, afterall the Host had to be entertained somehow.

"First up for the Screaming Gophers is Justin."

With that said, Chris walked off the stage, while the Screaming Gophers cheered for their teammate.

The said teammate stood on stage before a spotlight landed on him. The Handsome lad started posing and even blew a kiss to the cameras, before sitting down on a chair and pulling a rope next to it, causing water to fall on him.

Confession Booth: Owen

"There are two syllables for Hot, 'Jus' and 'tin'. Man, that guy is just so hot I could kiss him, because he's a cool teammate! Oh why did I say that?" Owen tried to explain himself to the camera, before trying to divert his actions with a comment about the Beauty of the camp. "But at the same time there might be more syllables for Hot, because (M/n) is hot too, and cute...not that she is not or anything, I'm just trying to state the facts!"