Chapter 7

"So we're 12 hours in, with all 23 campers still wide awake," Chris stated as he watches everyone yawn or groan out of sleeplessness. Owen was walking backwards and moving his arms back and forth fast as if it will keep him awake, before cheering. "Woohoo! Staying awake 12 hours! I can do that in my sleep!"

 With a final cheer, the soft blond crash out, being the first to fall asleep in the contest. Nobody bothers to check on Owen, because they were too busy trying to stay awake. This even went to the Camp Sweetheart, who was trying his best to stay up with his brother.

 'So sleepy…..I want some chocolate….but Aunties took all of it out of the bag and I think I just devour the last one from Light's stash….is the world getting darker or is that me?' the Crossdresser thought as he lifted his head whenever it starts moving down, effectively keeping himself awake for now.

 'Protect (M/n). Protect (M/n). Protect (M/n). Protect (M/n). Protect (M/n). Protect (M/n). Protect (M/n).'

 Was the only thought running through Light's head, because it looks like he past the point of return and seems to think that the other campers are planning to attack the beautiful male. So being the overprotective brother he is, the pinkette is sitting with the beautiful male between his legs and was holding him close as he glanced around every few seconds.

 So being the overprotective brother he is, the pinkette is sitting with the beautiful male between his legs and was holding him close as he glanced around every few seconds

Like that☝🏼. Don't own the pic.

Of course to the campers, this sight was making them think the duo were dating. It doesn't help with all the actions the brothers had done before and that most of the campers don't know that (M/n) is a boy. Anyway, a few of the campers sighed in despair that the (h/c)ette was 'taken', while a few male campers, coughLikeDuncancough, glared at Light and didn't feel like giving up on the beautiful crossdresser just yet.

 The brothers paid no attention to anyone, as they got lost in their dreamless world, trying to stay awake.

 "Light...dear...let's do that!" (M/n) spoke seriously with a small smirk on his face, as his brother sighed with a small shake of his head and a smirk gracing his face. "Heh. Thought you never ask, (N/n)."

 The campers watch in interest as the Crossdresser move from his spot between his brother's legs to sit in front of the pinkette. The brothers stare into each other's eyes, as they raise their hands towards the other.

 "Oh, Wait-...oh…" Courtney gasped out, about to throw herself at them to stop them from harming each other, only to deadpan as the brothers started to play Rock, Paper, Scissors.

 As that was going on, Heather made an alliance with Beth and Lisdensy. Also Eva dropped her MP3 player, and Heather took the opportunity to pick it up.

 Alright, since it seems nothing important is going to happen, let's just go and explore the dreams, these teenagers are having.

 First on the list: Owen's dream