32 ~My boy ||Chris MotionlessXRicky HorrorXVinny~

A/N: For you to understand this chapter, you'll have to be familiar with voyagerism, sadism and rape play. We are NOT promoting rape culture in this.

Words: 2835

Chris POV

The room was dark and cold, my hands restrained and voice limited. I suddenly realized that I was gagged and I wasn't alone in the room.

I jerked at the restrains having no such luck. I looked around the room to see another figure just right next to me.

I nudging whoever it was with my shoulder as best I could. They awake and I saw the sheer terror in their eyes.

I groaned from the sudden change when the lights were turned on.

I saw a room full of different sex toys aligned across the wall. A red velvet bed sat in the middle of the room.

"You two are going to do what I say and when I say," A voice rang through the room. We looked around finding no one in site.

I stayed quite though the boy beside me screamed against his gag.

"I want you to fuck yourselves on the dildos below you," The voice spoke.

I thought through what he said, thinking of the rules. Slowly I pushed my naked body down to the toy, feeling it brush against my entrance.

I lowered myself more feeling the stretch. I groaned against the gag.

"Now Ricky, you shall do the same." The voice spoke.

He looked at me and I nodded. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he slowly lowers himself.

He screams against the gag as he was tight and not lubricated.

"Good, now. I want you to fuck yourself nice and slow for me."

I did as I was told, though Ricky was hesitant. His head hung down and his mouth agape. I slowly rocked my hips.

He slowly started his movements rising his hips. I nodded, staring into his eyes, letting him know that everything was okay.

"I'm going to have someone come in and remove the gag. Close your eyes."

We did as we were told and the lights flickered off. The door opened and I felt the gag being removed.

"C-can you please untie us?" I stuttered, not wanting to sound nervous.

"It's not me you should be asking," The man spoke.

"Please, just my boyfriend then."

"What would you do for us?" The man asked.

"Anything, just don't hurt him." I plead, squeezing my eyes closed.

I heard the sound of a zipper being undone. "I want you to suck me off," he started running his finger through my hair. "And maybe we will untie the both of you."

"Thank you."

"May I open my eyes?" I asked.

"Yes, but don't look at me."

"Yes sir," I opened my eyes and stared straight in front of me.

His cock was throbbing as I took his head into my mouth. I slowly bobbed my head up and down his cock taking him farther down my throat each time.

Though I kept going as I don't want Ricky to go through what I am. Ricky kept moving his hips as his blindfold was covering his vision. Honestly I was glad, I never want him to see me like this.