79 ~Giving himself to the boy ||Solby ~

Words: 1662

No POV

Sam couldn't help but stare at Colby's ass as he made a hot chocolate for him and Sam. "Are you ready for tonight?" Colby asked as he handed the drink to Sam.

"Yeah," Sam muttered unaware of the question Colby asked.

"Sam?" The brunette replied. "You know I've always had feeling for you."

"You have?" Sam asked scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Yes."

"Can I try something?" Sam asked and Colby nodded placing his cup on the corner.

Sam walked over to Colby placing his hands on the boy hips before leaning in and locking their lips. Colby kissed back, laying his hands on Sam's knees.

Sam moved his hand under neath Colby's lifting him onto the counter moving between his legs. Sam wrapped his hands around Colby's waist, admiring the boy.

Their lips moved against one another with such passion and lust. Thankfully the counter was low, allowing Sam to grind his clothes cock against Colby's.

Sam pulled back from the kiss pulling Colby's shirt over his head before moving down to Colby's pants.

"Have you ever done this before?" Colby asked as he pulled Sam's top from him.

"I have not, have you?" Sam asked.

"No, I've always wanted you."

Sam smiled kissing down the boys neck taking the skin in between his teeth and sucked. His hand wrapped around Colby's cock, palming the brunette slowly.

Colby sighs letting his head rolled back. He's always wanted to feels Sam inside him.

Sam pulled back from the boys neck admiring the mark he left before undoing the boy belt. "Gonna fuck you, baby."

"Please," Colby moaned. Colby lifted his hips allowing Sam to removed them throwing them across the floor.

"How do you want this?"

"Hard and rough, I have been craving you," Colby spoke.

"Are you sure you can take it?" Sam asked protectively.

"Yes," Colby spoke.

Sam smiled as jerked the boy of slowly. Sam pushed the boy back allowing him to lay on his mouth.

Sam used his free hand, pushing his fingers into Colby's mouth. Colby made sure to get Sam's fingers covered with salvia. "Can I finger you, darling?"

Colby nodded. Sam smiled pulling his fingers from Colby's mouth moving down between Colby's legs.

Sam circled his finger around Colby's entrance before slowly pushing his first finger inside the boy. Sam's cock twitched in his jeans from the warm feeling of Colby wrapped around his finger.

Sam added his second finger causing the boy to groan. Sam kissed Colby harder, trying to take his mind off the pain.

Sam pulled his finger out until just the tip remains before pushing back inside the boy.

Sam curled his finger searching for Colby's prostate. Sam couldn't contain himself as he fingered Colby quicker. He was so attracted to the boy. Colby's back arched off the counter as Sam's fingers brushed against his prostate. "Put it in me, please, Sam."

"You want it?" Sam asked pulling his fingers out taking Colby off the corner. Colby didn't have to be told what to do as he dropped to his knees.

Colby undid Sam's pants letting them drop to his knees. Colby palms Sam's hard cock through his boxers.