99~ Passion|| MorganxReid~

If you haven't already, please go check out endlessgoodbyes she has more parts that we've wrote and none of this would be possible without her. Please go and show her some love.

Words: 1556

No POV

Spencer's been clingy to his boyfriend all day, no matter what Derek does, Spencer's there. He wanted the man so much.

Reading a book, Spencer would be on Derek's lap with his arm around the mans neck. Cooking dinner, Spencer's arms was around Derek's waist as he trailed kissed up the man's neck.

Currently, they were in bed, Spencer straddled on Derek's lap, kissing all over his neck as Derek scrolled through Instagram.

Spencer caught Derek's attention when he started kissing down his chest, over the front of his boxers. "Babe." Derek spoke as he was caught off guard. "What are you doing?"

"I can't help it, Derek. I want you so bad, have been trying to get you to fuck me the whole day, but you didn't." Spencer spoke.

Spencer pulled Derek semi-hard cock out, leaving open mouth kisses along the men shaft. "Just had to ask, baby." Derek replied as Spencer wrapped his hand around the man' cock. "Know it might remind you."

"I have been asking," Spencer replied.

"You didn't use your words, all you done was grind against me."

Spencer looked up, slowly jerking Derek. "It won't remind me of him, if that's what you're thinking."

"Are you sure?" Derek asked. "Yes, you never pushed me down and force yourself on top of me just to get off," Spencer replied.

Derek nodded as pulled Spencer's lips to his, kissing him passionately. When Derek deepens the kiss, Spencer couldn't help but to moan as he could taste Derek on his tongue.

He wanted the man so bad, more than he's ever wanted anyone. "Please, Derek. Fuck me," Spencer whimpered.

"How do you want it, pretty boy?" Derek asked as he flipped the over

"I want you to mark me as you, make me forget all about him," Spencer spoke.

Derek didn't have to be told twice as he unbuttoned Spencer's jeans, pulling them down with his underwear. He wanted to remove the boys shirt, but knew about the marks on his chest.

"Its okay," Spencer spoke as he slowly unbutton his shirt. "I know you love every inch of my body."

Derek's hands traced the boys curvy body, his lips kissing over the bruises. He hated that someone could ever use Spencer like that.

Derek tried to push the thought away from his mind as he littered the boys chest in kisses. "You're beautiful. I'm lucky to have you in my life," Derek whispered.

"Says you." Spencer replied as he wrapped his legs around Derek's waist.

"You are," Derek spoke.

Derek moved his fingers to Spencer's mouth. He wanted to give the boy a night he'd remember. "Suck on my fingers, pretty boy."

Spencer didn't have to be told twice as he took Derek's fingers into his mouth covering them in his saliva. "I want to make you scream." Derek spoke as Spencer covered his fingers.

Spencer moaned around Derek's finger signaling that was okay. Derek pulled his fingers out, trailing the lightly down Spencer's perfect body until he came to his tight hole.