17~ Wandering ||MerlinxGaius~

Words: 6840

No POV

It was late at night and Merlin hadn't got a wink of sleep. He was so fucking horny. Arthur and the knights had gone far out into the forest, so going to one of them would be out of the question.

And Gaius was sound asleep but that wasn't about to stop Merlin, as he sneaked out of his room to found Gaius asleep on his mattress.

He didn't want to take advantage of the older man that lay below him, so he just helped himself under the blanket, spooning Gaius.

Gaius felt the cool air and shifted slightly, opening his eyes to found Merlin.

Gaius didn't find this too weird, him and Merlin were very close. Almost too close some may say. "Merlin," the white haired man spoke, "What are you doing?"

"I couldn't sleep, and Arthur and the knight are out." Merlin muttered, half the truth.

If Merlin was being honest, the thing he wanted was Gaius to hold him, comfort him, protect him, love him.

"There's more to your story."

"N-no." Stuttered the young warlock as he tried to focus Gaius' mind in something else.

"I see. I was once your age, Merlin. I knew when one is of need. "I'm sorry, if I could help it, I would. But I can't."

"Yes you can," Merlin replied quickly.

"Please, Gaius, I tried everything and nothing seems to be working. I usually go to the knights and Arthur, but they are busy. I need something inside me."

Gaius was stunned by the young boy's words, he'd never heard Merlin speak like this before. He was so needy.

Merlin's body was only covered by a dangly shirt and blue boxers. To say the least, Gaius had grown fond of the innocent sorcerer. "What do you want inside you?" Gaius asked as he turned in Merlin's arms.

"I want, I need your cock, please Gaius." Merlin begged.

Gaius smiled widely, before standing up as he pulled Merlin with him. "Get in your bed, I'll join you in a second."

Merlin nodded, quickly running toward his room. Gaius grabbed something before walking into Merlin's room, seeing the boy was naked. "That was quick," Gaius spoke.

"What can I say? I'm really horny."

A smirked made it way to Gaius face. He wanted to have a taste of Merlin since he came to Camelot.

He imagined the boy tasted sweet, though even if he wasn't, Gaius wouldn't complain.

"The longer you stare, the harder it gets. Please Gaius."

Gaius sat beside Merlin, wrapping his hand around the younger males cock.

The older man was more experience so he knew what would turn Merlin on. He gently moved his hand on the boy, he was eager for him, but wouldn't push the boy too far without his want.

"More, Gaius, I need more," Merlin moaned, his entrance was slick with want and need.

With Gaius' authority over the boy in general, he was going to say something, but the moment he heard the boy moan, his thought were taken over with lust and love.

Gaius pulled the younger male on his lap. Merlin could feel how hard gaius was through the thin material.

Merlin looked into the older ones eyes. "Do you want to kiss me?" Merlin asked innocently, realising it would be awkward if they didn't become one very soon.