71 ~Boss's Boy Toy ||Merthur ~

Words: 2428

No POV

"Arthur!" Merlin yelled slamming his hand down on Arthur's desk. "You're distracted again."

Arthur sighs rubbing his eyes. "I'm exhausted," Arthur mumbled pushing the paper work away.

"Do you want me to help you relax?" Merlin asked as he massaged Arthur's shoulders.

"I wouldn't say no." Arthur replied as he leaned back into Merlin's touch.

"Tell me what you want, Arthur," Merlin whispered causing Arthur to shiver.

"I want you," Arthur sighed.

Merlin pulled Arthur chair away from the desk walking around toward the front. Merlin climbed onto Arthur's lap pulling Arthur by his tie.

"Be specific, Arthur. Tell me what you want," Merlin ordered.

"I want you to choke on my cock." Arthur spoke.

Merlin smirked dropped down between Arthur's legs undoing his boss' belt following by the buttons on his trousers.

Arthur lifted his hips allowing Merlin to pull his jeans down enough to get Arthur's semi hard cock out of his boxers.

Merlin licked his lips, his hand wrapping around Arthur's length. "You're so big, sir."

Arthur ran his hand through Merlin's hair pulling the boy forward. Merlin breathed in Arthur scent. "Can't wait to have you inside me."

Merlin kissed along the base of Arthur's cock, up to the tip. Merlin blew on the tip causing it to twitch with excitement.

"Suck me, darling."

Merlin didn't have to be told twice as he took the head of Arthur's cock into his mouth. Arthur sighs heavily as Merlin warm mouth swallowed him.

His hands combed through his assistants hair, loving how soft it felt.

Merlin placed his hands on Arthur's hips, bobbing his head wildly taking Arthur's cock down his throat.

In Uther's office, Uther was gathering up his transfer files. "Are you sure Arthur ready for this big step?" Lancelot asked.

"I'm sure he's more than capable." Uther responded as he packed his bag. "Plus, he's got boy, Merlin, to keep him in line."

"I will just need his signature and the business is his," Uther spoke. He pat Lancelot on the back before taking one last look around his office.

Back in Arthur's office, Arthur was fucking Merlin's mouth. All that could be heard was Merlin gagging with every thrust Arthur gave.

"Fuck," Arthur grunts loving the sound Merlin made. Merlin pressed his hand against his trouser releasing some pressure.

"N-need you." Arthur whimpered.

There's was a knock at the door causing the boy to panic. "Under the desk!" Arthur whispered.

Merlin quickly moved underneath the desk. Arthur didn't have time to pull his trousers up. He quickly rolled his chair forward covering his lower half.

"Come in." Arthur called as he felt Merlin's hand around his length.

Uther opened the door looking around the room. "Where's Merlin?" Uther asked. "I have him out on a run," Uther nodded.

Merlin mouthed at the head of Arthur's cock. "As you know I will be retirimg and I want you to take over the company."

"Sir, that's very generous, I couldn't possibly take over."

"You're a pendragon, you will take over and with Merlin by your side you'll do great. I'm glad Hunith talked me into hiring him,"