35 ~Family Meeting ||Kellin QuinnXGerard Way~

Words: 3381

Kellin

It's been a while I've been wanting to introduce Gerard to my family, it was just a matter of time.

"Will you hurry up or we will be late," Gerard laughed and walked out of the bathroom.

"Do you know how long it takes to look this good."

"I should know, not long at all because you're too beautiful for makeup."

Gerard smiled and kissed me on the cheek. "Now, come on, I told my mum we will be there soon."

"Okay, okay. But you've got to make it up to me later." I replied turning around in his arms to peck his nose.

"Believe me I will."

I grabbed Gerard's hand as he lead me through the house to the car. The car ride didn't take that long since we only lived a block away.

Once we pulled up at my parent's house, I sat still nervously. Gerard felt the tension and took ahold of my hand.

"Everything going to be okay," He said.

I knew he was right but I still questioned it. "But what if they don't like us being together, you know what they were like when I came out."

"But they got over it didn't they?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah, it's probably just my nerves and the realization that this is really happening."

Gerard smiled and kissed me chrek climbing out the car and opening the door for me.

I thanked him as we walked slowly up the path to the door hand in hand.

I ring the door bell and my father opened the door. "Kellin it's been a while." My farther said as he motioned us in.

My mother entered the room and smiled pulling me into a hug. Once she pulls away she looked at Gerard. "And who is this handsome man?" She asked.

I looked at her contemplating my emotions. "This is Gerard, my boyfriend."

"How long have you two been together?" She asked.

"5 months," I reply holding Gerard's hand again.

"Well I have dinner ready. I hope you guys are hungry," She said.

I looked at Gerard who looked back. "We sure are, thank you Mrs Quinn," my boyfriend replied.

"Well come and sit down then." My mother lead is to the dining room where my farther and 13 year old sister already situated.

"Hello Kailey," I smiled.

Kailey jumped up from her seat and ran over to me. "Kellin, I missed you so much." She said as she tightly hugged me to where her height would allow her.

"I miss you too kiddo," I laughed. She pulls away and look as Gerard and she also hugged him.

"She's not a shy person," I laughed.

"So you're daring my brother?" She asks, her voice filled with sass.

"Yes I am." Gerard answered.

Kailey's face filled with that famous expression she always wore. "It's too bad I wasn't a bit older, then I would maybe have a chance with you."

"Oh.. And if you was a guy."

"Hey you, quick question. Does my butt look big in these?" Kailey asked showing her assets off to Gerard.

"Im sorry kiddo I don't check girls out, but Kellin here, his but look big in these," Gerard said laying his hand on my ass.

He gently squeezed it making me blush slightly. "Kellin, could you tell your boyfriend if he wants a proper girl he can call me."