78 ~Spell gone wrong? Or right? ||Merthur ~

Words: 2778

No POV

Merlin didn't mean to make a clone of Arthur, but somehow he manage to confuse the two spells. Merlin knew he had to hide the other Arthur before the real one suspected anything was off.

Merlin turned the clone around and pushed him toward the door. "I need to find somewhere to hide you," Merlin muttered.

The door to Gaius' chamber opened revealing the physician. "Sire, Merlin. Is everything okay?" Gaius' asked.

"This isn't Arthur, I accidentally cloned him." Merlin explained.

"Well, you like him. Why not use this time to get what you've always wanted." Gaius hinted.

"Gaius, that's..." Merlin thought about it for a second. "That's not a bad idea, but no."

Gaius nodded, opening the door to the boys room. "Keep him in there, I'll sort out the real Arthur."

Merlin nodded pushing the boy into his room. "Arthur going to kill me," Merlin muttered. "He won't kill you," The clone spoke.

Merlin was surprised that the clone actually spoke. He knew that he'd made a carbon copy of Arthur, but he never expected him to be so honest with the boy.

"Why won't he?" Merlin asked.

"Because he loves you. We love you."

Merlin smiled softly. He'd always loved Arthur. "Tell me everything you both think of me."

The clone smiled. "We love your eyes, especially when they glow gold," The clone stood and walked over to Merlin.

"We like to think about your lips, and what they can do." He ran his finger along Merlin's bottom lip.

"I like to think about your cock inside me, in my mouth, your lips kissing me."

"Merlin?" Merlin joined when he heard Arthur voice.

"What is it sire?" Merlin asked softly.

Merlin was lost in what the clone was saying that he didn't realize it was Arthur yelling his name, not the clone.

"Merlin!" Arthur shouts.

"Shit," Merlin whispered. "Stay here."

Merlin ran out of the room. In a hurry, he left the door cracks. "Arthur, is everything okay?" Arthur looked at the boy.

"Did I interrupt you?" Arthur asked glancing down to the front of the boy's pants. Merlin squeak as he quickly covers himself.

"No. It's not like you'd help."

"Gaius said you need to talk to me about something," Arthur spoke. "It can wait if you need to," Arthur scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Yeah, I better get back to you...him." Merlin quickly corrected himself.

"Get back to who?" Arthur asked as they were the only two in the room.

"You cloned me?' Arthur asked and Merlin nodded. "Did I cause that?" Arthur pointed to the bulge in Merlin's pants.

"Yes, well, the other you did."

The door to Merlin's room opened catching the two attention. "Can I come out now?" The clone asked.

"Yeah," Merlin replied as he held Arthur's hand.

Arthur scanned the clone body. "That's incredible" Arthur whispered.

"Yeah," Merlin replied as he held Arthur's hand.