157 ~Failing Grades (part 2) ||MerlinxGwainexLancelotxElyanxLeon~

For charleeeeyyyy hope you enjoy ☺️

(Backstory to part 1)

~~~~

"Tell me, baby. You say you're a slut when it comes to cock. What have you done and with who?"

"I've been round nearly your entire class. Should have seen us at Gwaine's 18th, let everyone use me."

~~~~

Words: 2983

No POV

You're only 18 once, and they say it's the perfect time to do what you've always wanted. And what Gwaine's always wanted, was to, well, do his best friend. They'd grown up together, never spending more than a week apart.

Today was Gwaine's birthday. He didn't want anything massive, just a quiet night in with Merlin and a few friends.

Merlin knocked on Gwaine's door waiting patiently for the boy to open.

Gwanie opened the door and smiled as Merlin stepped through. He pulled the boy in for a hug, something he always did with people he cared for. "Merlin, you're late," Lancelot laughed as he rounded the corner.

"I had to get ready. You think I'm naturally this pretty?"

"Could have fooled me," Gwaine whispered, ruffling Merlin's hair.

"So what's the plan for tonight?" Leon asked.

"We celebrate my eighteenth birthday!"

Merlin smiled as he laid Gwaine's presents on the table. He wore a gorgeous black, skin tight dress.
Merlin wore this dress plenty of time for Gwaine. He knew it drove the boy crazy.

He knew Gwaine's had a soft spot for him, but didn't mention it. "Looking good, Merlin," Leon comments smacking the boy ass.

Merlin shrieked in shock, hitting Leon's arm. "Don't touch what you can't afford."

"Who said I couldn't afford it," Leon replied. Merlin smirked, pouring himself a drink.

Gwaine smiled as he wrapped his arm around Merlin's waist holding the boy back against him. Merlin took a sip of his drink. Gwaine's hands caressed Merlin's thigh, obsessed with his outfit.

Merlin smirked as he wiggling his butt. Gwaine bit his lip, pulling the boy further on his lap. Merlin could feel Gwaine hardening underneath him. Merlin shifted, sitting directly above Gwaine's cock. "Did you have any plans for today?" Merlin asked, playing with Gwaine's hair.

"Celebrate my birthday and maybe...." Gwaine slipped his hand underneath Merlin dress, finding that Merlin had a thong on. "Have some fun with you."

Merlin smirked, turning in Gwaine's lap, their eyes locking. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you want my tight little ass."

"Maybe I do. Maybe we all do."

"Oh, yeah? Might just make you wait."

"Or we can all have some fun."

Merlin looked around, seeing all the boys looking at him. Elyan wasted no time as he grabbed Merlin's waist, pushing him against the wall. "I didn't know you guys felt that way about me."

"How could we not? You're the hottest guy in school." Elyan answered.

"I wouldn't say the hottest. Mr. Pendragon is pretty damn sexy."