174 ~"He's cute" ||MerthurxLancelot ~

AU

Words: 3107

No POV

"How about him?" Merlin asked pointing at the screen.

"I don't find him attractive," Arthur replied.

"You haven't found any of them attractive."

"You want me to be honest?" Merlin nodded. "I don't want it to be some stranger. I'll rather it be someone we know."

"Like who?"

Arthur thought for a moment, remembering the time Lancelot admitted having feelings for the boys. "What about Lancelot?"

"He's cute. You think he'll be the best option?" Merlin asked as he stared at the blonde, seeing a little glimmer in his eye. Merlin knew the look in Arthur's eyes. "You guys talked about this recently, haven't you?"

"We might have mentioned it once or twice. Blame Lance."

"What have you guys talked about?" Merlin asked.

"Wouldn't you love to know." Arthur replied as he wrapped an arm around Merlin's waist, breathing in his scent.

"I would like to know," Merlin replied wrapping his arms around Arthur.

"I'll let you imagination get the better of you. Just thinking about what I talked about with Lance is driving me wild."

"Why don't you call him and maybe we could see where it goes."

Arthur smirked as he grabbed his phone, putting it on speaker as he called Lancelot.

"Hello?" Lancelot spoke.

"Hey, so Merlin's getting a little jealous of what we talked about."

"Did he?" Lancelot laughed.

"Yeah, not telling him though."

Lancelot laughed. "Tell him. I want to hear his reaction."

Arthur pulled Merlin closer, letting his hand rest on the boy's thigh. "We talked about sharing you. Seeing how much you can take. I told Lance about how you let me fuck your mouth without choking. Might have even sent him videos of your pretty body."

Merlin cock twitched at the thought of Lancelot having a video of them on his phone. "What else?" Merlin asked.

"How you came untouched, begged to be filled. Remember that time we went shopping and you were plugged? Lance knows all about how you pulled me into the bathroom just so you could cum."

Merlin whimpered his cock pressing against his jeans. "Lancelot, how about you come over? I'll make sure Merlin is dressed all nice for us. I just brought him a new pair of lace he's been dying to try on."

"I'll be right there." Lancelot spoke before hanging up.

"I want you upstairs and insert your favorite plug and bring me the remote."

Merlin did as he was told as he ran upstairs, digging through the drawer, pulling out the plain and remote Arthur requested. He grabbed the lube, pouring a generous amount on the egg shaped toy and letting his clothes fall to the floor before pushing the plug inside.

Merlin whimpered from the slight stretch as he grabbed the new pair of lace putting them on, along with a long shirt of Arthur's and thigh high socks.

Merlin ran downstairs, handing Arthur the remote. Arthur smiled as he grabbed the remote from Merlin turning the toy on to the lowest setting.