A Unexpected Reunion

3rd Person Pov

Zaneri and Jenna looked in shock as they had saw their long lost lover standing in front of them as Y/n smiled with his hands in his pockets.

Y/n: Hey Jenna, Hey Zaneri, it's been a while.

Jenna: *shocked* Y-Y/n?!

Zaneri: It can't be...

Y/n smiles at the two as he walked up to them and stood in front of them. Y/n would take Jenna's left hand and Zaneri's right hand and places them on his cheeks. The two Druid Chiefs gasps as they felt his warm cheeks as he smiled at them.

Y/n: It can be.

The two look in shock as tears start to well up in their eyes as they hug Y/n tightly. Y/n smiles as he hugs them back as Elizabeth and the others look at them and smile. Y/n would pull away from the hug as he looked at the two and smiled as he wiped away their tears.

Y/n: I've missed you girls so much.

The two would look up at their long lost lover as they smile before wiping their faces as they looked back at Meliodas and the others and began to lead them to the large structures. Zaneri would take Meliodas to the large grey spear like structure to get his power back as Y/n and the others followed Jenna as they came to a large oak tree.

Jenna: This is wear Druid warriors would come to prepare. It's called the Cave of Training.

Y/n follows behind Jenna as King and the other follow behind him. King looks at Jenna as he float while holding a pillow Chastiefol.

King: Uh, hey Jenna. What are you exactly planning on making us do in there?

Jenna: *looks at King* Isn't it obvious? Rigorous training.

Hawk: Are you kidding me? So I have to become stronger than I already am?

Y/n stops before turning towards Hawk and kicks the pig in the chin sending him flying in the air as Hawk squealed in pain.

Y/n: Last time I checked you were at a power level of 30.

Hawk would fall and crash into the ground as Jenna stopped and looked at the others pointing her staff in anger.

Jenna: Your all way too fragile! Remember who your facing, the legendary Ten Commandments of the Demon race! They'll show you no mercy. You'll have to get into fighting shape in order to protect this world!

Y/n would look at Jenna while putting his hand on his hip while King, Slader and Arthur nod in agreement. Jenna smiles before putting her hands on her hips.

Jenna: And by the way, there was another group that arrived just before you did. I hear that their acquaintances of yours.

Y/n: *raises eyebrow* acquaintances?

Hawk: Do you think it might be Ban?

Y/n: Not likely, last time I saw him, Wendy and Jericho, they were in the Fairy King's Forest after I defeated the Albion. Maybe Guila and the others?

???: I'm sorry to disappoint you.

The group look behind Jenna as a figure walked up before their eyes open in shock. Arthur looks in anger as Y/n would get in front of Elizabeth pulling his sword from his sheathe and holding it as a guard stance. King looks in shock as he looked at the figure.

King: There's no way!

Jenna turns to look at the figure with a smile on her face.

Jenna: Well, what do you know, I was just talking about you, Hendy.