A Warning To The Commandments

3rd Person Pov

After leaving the Cave of Training, Y/n puts his clothes back on and sheathes Danma onto his back as he smiled looking at himself. Y/n looked at the others before walking over to Jenna.

Y/n: All right, Jenna. Time to give me back my power so I have a chance against these guys.

Jenna: *looks at Y/n and crosses arms* I should say no after the damage you cause to the Cave of Training, but I know you would still ask a million times.

Jenna staff appears in her hand as she holds it up to the air and chants in the Ancient Druid language as a large Tiger Eye goddess amber appears as it was half the size of the Cave of Training. The group looked in shock besides Y/n as he smiled at the goddess Amber holding his demon powers. Meliodas walked over to Y/n as Jenna made the goddess amber holding his demon powers inside appear next to Y/n.

Howzer: Is that a Goddess Amber?

Gilthunder: That's really all of Meliodas and Y/n's demonic power?

Y/n: Not even close.

The two look at Y/n while he kept his eyes on the goddess amber above his head with a smirk on his face.

Y/n: What you see now is just a small portion of our power, once these ambers are opened, you'll see how much was really in there. *looks at Jenna* Let's get this done.

Jenna nods before looking at the others motioning with her hand telling them to back up.

Jenna: All right, everyone. Step back.

Everyone took a step back as Y/n kept his smile on his face as Jenna looked at him and Meliodas.

Jenna: Now, are you two ready?

Meliodas: Sure!

Y/n: Hit me.

Jenna nods before looking up at the two Goddess Amber's chanting in the Druid language with a bright glow coming from her wand. Cracks begin to appear on the Goddess Amber before shattering as a large explosion occurs causing the sky to darken with purple clouds around the land. The others had guarded themselves before looking up at the darkened sky.

Howzer: Wha-What happened? Why is it night time all of a sudden?

Jenna: It isn't night time. This is Y/n and Meliodas's power released from the Amber.

A bright white aura surrounds Jenna as she chants once more before the two powers surge down towards Y/n and Meliodas. The two look up before the darkness hits them as Y/n closes his eyes feeling his power surge through his body becoming one with its host once again. The water around the three caves begin to rumble like tidal waves as Gilthunder and Howzer were blown back while Hendrickson took cover behind a rock from the large gusts of wind blowing at them. Merlin was fine as she was an astral projection made by her Sacred Treasure as King watched the power surge into the two while guarding himself from the wind gusts. Diane stood in front of Elizabeth and Hawk as they held onto her while she used Heavy Metal to stay in place. A purple aura began to surround Y/n as a new tattoo appeared on his chest slowly.