Existence and Proof

3rd Person Pov

Hendrickson looks at the nine figures behind them as they were the Demon King's Elite Force, The Ten Commandments. Melascula floats nexts to Galand as black magic surrounds her.

Melascula: Hey Fraudrin, is that a human body your inhabiting by chance?

Fraudrin in Dreyfus's boy smirks as he walks past Hendrickson who was slumped over due to exhaustion as he looks at his comrades.

Fraudrin: Indeed. Using it has been quite easy.

Gloxinia looks at Fraudrin as his body was surrounded by large green tentacles.

Gloxinia: How is it that we were the only ones to escape?

Fraudrin: Because I didn't have enough blood from the Apostle of the Godesses's to break the seal. My apologies.

Derieri lifts her black claw and puts it behind her head as she had a monotone look on her face.

Derieri: That's the bottom line, huh? Not much there.

Monspeet: In other words, your saying that the presence of the Goddess, Giant and Fairy races are barely detectable now?

Fraudrin; During the war 3,000 years ago, they ended up losing most of their power. As we did. Essentially, it's the humans who rule Britannia now.

Galand puts his scythe spear into the ground as he stood behind Melascula as she looked at Fraudrin.

Melascula: My goodness, so the most short lived, fragile and hapless of the five races is in control.

Galand: Hey! You were the only one who escaped before being sealed, right? What have you been doing all this time?

Fraudrin: I had a lot of things to sort out. I've only been self aware ten years. And, there's this meddlesome group known as the Seven Deadly Sins standing in my way. Along with one of our own.

Zeldris smirks evilly as he looks at Fraudrin.

Zeldris: Meliodas and Y/n, right?

Derieri yawns as she puts her hands on her hips.

Derieri: The bottom line is, I'm tired. I've gotta recharge.

Zeldris turns to the other commandments as he looks at his hand.

Zeldris: Yes, before anything else, our first priority should be to get some rest. The long term effects of the Goddesses's seal has depleted our magical powers.

Zeldris clenches his fist as he looks up to the top of the cavern.

Zeldris: Edinburgh hill should be to the east, we can rest when we arrive. Let's go.

A dust explosion erupts as the commandments soar into the air using the demon blood magic to create wings as they head east.

With Y/n

Y/n, Ban and Wendy walk through a large desert mountain area as King floats behind them as he was upside down holding onto Chastiefol in its pillow form.

Y/n: You still think it's a good idea to come with us, King?

Ban: I should be asking you that, Y/n. Leaving without saying anything will get your girlfriends all worried about you.

Y/n looks at Ban as he continues to walk while holding his sword as Wendy walks behind him.

Y/n: I need to find out more on what my power can do, and besides, I trust Meliodas not to do anything perverted to them. Cause if he does, I'll send him 20 feet into the ground with one punch.