Y/n Vs Galand

3rd Person Pov

The Ten Commandments sit on a large purple and red demon tree on Edinburgh hill as they looked out to the land around them. Zeldris sure on one knee as Fraudrin stands next to him with his arms crossed.

Fraudrin: It appears that an Albion's been destroyed. Two of them, actually. In separate locations, and in one of those locations, I sensed Alastor's power.

Melascula floats on another branch behind Fraudrin and Zeldris as purple flames surround her.

Melascula: Who cares about them anyway? To me they were nothing more than ancient toys.

Galand begins laugh as Melascula, Fraudrin and Zeldris look at him.

Galand: How amusing!

Melascula: What is it that you find so funny?

Galand: Who'd ever imagine that there would be people daring to stand against the Demon Race?

Galand stands up pushing himself up with his lance as he walks to the edge of the large branch he sat on.

Galand: Right, let's go.

Melascula: Your not considering heading out there with your powers still depleted, are you?

Galand: Why not? It would be a perfect warm up exercise. Or do you actually think they'll defeat me?

Melascula sighs as Zeldris stands up from his spot as he vanished and reappeared in front of Galand as he looked up at him.

Zeldris: Now wait a minute, have you forgotten that it was this kind of arrogance that led to our being sealed in the first place?

Galand: Well, memory loss in old men can be rather severe.

Gloxinia looks at Galand as he uses one of the tentacles around him to point towards him.

Gloxinia: So, what direction are you gonna take?

Galand raises his free hand to his chin as Zeldris crosses his arms and sighs as he closes his eyes and looks down.

Galand: Hmm, let me see.

Gloxinia: I noticed something north-west of here, for a minutes there were power levels that were almost tripling the Albion's. The one south of us was strange, because that Albion seemed to self destruct. As if it's own power slammed back into it somehow.

Galand: Hmm.

Galand walks over and pats Gloxinia's head softly before looking up as he jumped high into the sky.

With Y/n

Y/n had finished cutting down Ban from Gerheade's vines as his injuries began to heal himself. Ban lands on the ground as he stretches and spins his arm around. Jericho stands next to him as she watched them.

Ban: Thanks, little Captain.

Y/n: You really need to stop getting yourself hurt like that, you may be immortal but it's getting annoying.

Y/n sheathes his sword as he crossed his arms before looking at Gerheade.

Y/n; And you, you try something like that again while I'm around...

A dark aura starts to surround Y/n as Gerheade backs away slightly in fear.

Y/n: and I'll end you.

Gerheade looks at Y/n in fear as King watched them as Wendy was healing his injuries.

King: Y/n, that armor you used to defeat that monster, what exactly was that?