Farewell, Beloved Thief

3rd Person Pov

Wendy and Jericho continue to watch Elaine and Ban kiss and hold each other after years of being separated. Jericho still found it weird that Ban was kissing the girl that was attacking them not even a few minutes ago before speaking her mind.

Jericho: H-Hey! Hold on, what do you think your doing with her? Doesn't any of this seem a little weird to you at all?

Wendy: Yeah, she was just attacking us!

The two pull away from their kiss as they look at the as Ban smiled a bit.

Ban: Look, there's no doubt about it. This is the real Elaine.

Jericho: That's not what I'm talking about here! That woman just ran up, kissed you, tried to kill you and kissed you again!

Ban: Don't worry about it. I'm not gonna die, and it doesn't look like the two of you are hurt.

Elaine: *holds our hand to Jericho and Wendy* I don't think I like you two.

A large force of wind shoot from her palm as Wendy and Jericho are blown back with the ground breaking under them as they scream out. Ban puts his hand on Elaine's arm as he looked her in the eye.

Ban: Cut it out, Elaine. They aren't against either one of us, okay?

Elaine: No, you're wrong. Cause one of them is trying to steal you away from me.

Elaine floats up into the air as Jericho struggled to get up as she looked to her right as Wendy was right next to her. Wendy laid on her back with her hair covering her face as Jericho looked at her.

Jericho: Wendy! Are you okay!?

There was no response as Jericho could only see her breathing, knowing she wasn't dead. Jericho looked at her lover's sister before seeing Elaine float toward her.

Jericho: You bitch. Why are you trying to kill us?

Elaine holds her hand up once again as she was about to use another wind attack. Ban walks up to her quickly and takes her arm in his hand as he stood behind her making Elaine gasp.

Ban: Hey, stop that.

Elaine: *looks at Ban* I don't understand why your taking their side.

Ban: You're the only woman for me. I love you.

Elaine looked at him before turning as it caught Ban by surprise, however, once she faced him, her right arm slashes upward cutting his chest and spraying blood.

Jericho: Ban!

Elaine looked at the thief as she kept her arm up with a glare full of rage.

Elaine: If that's true, then why are you protecting them?

Wendy and Jericho could only watch as Elaine began to slash her arms at her lover with rage filling her heart. Her wind slashes cutting at his clothes showing his chest as more slashes cut at his skin and draw more blood.

Elaine: From the land of the dead I've been watching you, Ban! I've seen you talking with them and carrying on with them! I've watched you travel across the countryside with them! I wanted to be the one to travel with you, Ban! That's all live ever dreamed about! *heartbroken* And they...they come along and steal my dream away? I hate them!

Elaine delivers another slash onto Ban's chest as he groaned, the cut appearing and disappearing, but still retaining the damage being dealt to him. Wendy looked at her as she held the grad tightly as she watched.