Facing The Great Beast Albion

3rd Person Pov
Fairy King's Forest

Y/n and Wendy stood next to Jericho who was leaning on a tree with her hands behind her head as King looked at Oslo.

King: All right now, Oslo, open up a portal to Liones, okay?

Oslo barks in question of King's order.

King: I'll be fine, trust me. I'm pretty sure the Fairy King's Forest doesn't need me around anymore.

Y/n: I still think you should stay, even if they don't need you now, they may need you later on.

Wendy: Big bro is right, you should at least stay.

King doesn't say anything to the two as he looks at Jericho.

King: Come on, Jericho, your not really on planning to stay here, right? You're gonna regret it.

Jericho: *sighs* Leave me out of this, okay? After all, it's not like I'm a Holy Knight anymore. And to be honest, I've had just about enough of living with my older brother.

A small fairy with blonde hair appears from behind the tree as it had squinted eyes while he looked at Y/n, Wendy and Jericho.

Fairy: Human go home now!

Jericho sticks out her tongue as Y/n chuckles and smiles a bit before the fairy flies away. The ground begins to shake as Jericho and Wendy look at the ground in shock as Y/n and King look around for the source.

Jericho: Is it an earthquake?

King looks around before looking at the forest as it grows as Jericho holds onto a branch with her behind pointed towards the air as it grew larger as she yells out.

King: Can't be. The forest is growing somehow.

Y/n looks up as he saw the young Great Tree grow larger as more branches appear.

Y/n: But it doesn't make sense, how could it grow at such a rate like this?

King: Well, normally, it doesn't. Maybe the seed of the Great Tree has something to do with this, but still, it couldn't have gotten this big in twenty years. And the Fountain of Youth doesn't exist anymore.

Y/n: The Fountain of Youth? The magic that if you drink from the chalice from the Great Tree it would make you immortal. Wait a second...looking back at battles that Ban was in, he would always heal quickly even if the injuries were extreme.

Y/n looks up at the young Great Tree as he held his chin and looked at the tree in curiosity.

Y/n: Maybe Ban...drank from the fountain and uses his blood to revive the forest...

The ground shakes again as Jericho and Y/n look in shock as King turned and looked I to the forest.

King: What's going on? Something isn't right here.

The ground continues to shake as leaves fall from the trees as Y/n grasped his sword tightly.

King: Is the forest about to grow again? No, that's not it! This...

A small group of fairies flies over as they were scared by something coming.

Fairy: Theres trouble! Theres trouble! King Ban! There's a large scary monster outside the forest!

The group look at the fairies before looking at each other.

Jericho: A what?

Wendy: Did they say a monster?!