Off to the Druid Holy Land

3rd Person Pov
Camelot

Y/n, King, Elizabeth, Hawk and Meliodas all stand in front of Diane as she had looked at Y/n as heard her asking if they knew each other.

Y/n: Come on, Diane, this isn't the time to be messing around. It's me, Y/n.

Diane: Y/n?

Diane puts her finger on her chin as she looks up before looking back at Y/n.

Diane: I know a Y/n, but he's only a child, there's no way your him.

Y/n looks at her as he looks down before looking up as he ignited his feet with flames as he floats up in front of her face as she looks at him. Elizabeth and the others watch him as Y/n puts his hand on her forehead as he closes his eyes as he begins to chant the ancient language of the Druid's as a yellow aura appears around him as it soon appears around Diane as she closes her eyes. The aura soon disappears as Y/n takes his hand back and opens his eyes as Diane does the same as she looks at him. Y/n smiles before being grabbed by Diane as she presses his face and upper body against her cheek as tears fall down her face.

Diane: Y/N! I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU! FIRST YOU LEAVE WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE AND THEN YOU ALMOST DIE!

Diane continues to rub Y/n against her cheek as he smiles before getting out of her grip as he sits on her shoulder.

Y/n: Sorry, Diane. I promise I won't do it again.

Diane smiles as she looks at Y/n before looking down at Elizabeth, Meliodas, King and Hawk.

Diane: Are you guys okay?

Meliodas: Yep, nothing too serious.

Elizabeth: But are you sure you are all right, Diane? You seemed confused when Y/n mentioned his name and you acted as if you didn't know him.

Diane: I don't know, I had a weird feeling in my head after my fight with Gowther. Maybe it had something to do with that.

Y/n looked at Diane before hopping down from her shoulder as he walked over and stood next to Elizabeth.

???: That is correct.

The group turns to look behind them to see Gowther and Slader walking over to them as Merlin in Aldan floated beside Slader.

Gowther: I erased her memories, with my Lost World ability. Wanting to learn about emotions, I manipulated Guila's memories after Y/n had left. Diane strongly condemned me for doing so and said " If memories were something that you could just change, then you have another thing coming." So as a test, I erased her. As I predicted, they were quiet easily removed. Memories are nothing but simple bits of information after all.

King looked in shock as well as Diane as Y/n's hair while Meliodas, Hawk and Elizabeth looked at him. King glared at Gowther as he clenches his fists.

King: You miserable little...how could you do that to someone's mind?!

Y/n puts his arm out in front of King as he looked at him in shock. Y/n walked over to Gowther with his hair still covering his eyes before lifting his head as he looked at Gowther solemnly.

Y/n: At least tell me this, what feelings did you experience when you erased her memories?

Gowther: What do you mean? I'm not sure if I understand the question,

Gowther lifts his left arm up and pokes his cheeks softly with his finger.

Gowther: To wipe away collections of somebody, feelings aren't necessary at all.