Regrouping With Ban

3rd Person Pov

After returning to the Druid Land, Y/n and Meliodas land on the ground as the captain of the Seven Deadly Sins looked at the others who looked at the two.

Meliodas: Yo!

Hendrickson: Sir Meliodas...Sir Y/n...

Gilthunder: *smiles* I'm so glad your both all right.

Y/n: Well, we did just go over and say hi.

Jenna looked at the two as Zaneri had joined the group as she looked at Y/n seeing his demon form as the others weren't paying attention to it, but it would quickly disappear as the demon side of Y/n face went to that of his left side, looking normal and no sign of any demon markings.

Jenna: B-But...I want to know exactly what kind of greeting you gave them.

Y/n: Well, it's more on the lines of a warning. That if they were to try something stupid, we would go and kick their asses.

King and the others gasp in shock as King floated above the others throwing his arm out to his side.

King: You two were the ones being stupid! Cause what you did was go out there and pick a fight!

Y/n's hair covered his eyes before holding his hand up slowly. King looked at him before groaning as a dark shadow like had grabbed him and began to slowly crush him.

Y/n: Make no mistake, King, I fully intend to protect Britannia and fight anyone who dares to hurt my home or those I care about. You don't like it, then get lost.

Y/n lowers his hand as the shadow hand disappears, releasing King as Y/n crossed his arms. Meliodas put his hands in his pockets as he looked at the others.

Meliodas: The land of Britannia is filled with different towns and villages, they'll be able to raid them all pretty easily by splitting up. Soon, their gonna realize that. With the Ten Commandments all in one place, we don't stand a chance against them, including me. That's why we're gonna separate them! That way we can crush them one or two at a time!

Y/n smirked as he looked at Meliodas after hearing his plan, but other than that, he had a different plan for two of the Commandments.
Y/n would try to convince Derieri and Melascula to join their side instead of fighting against them. Howzer looked to the Cave of Training as he saw the others starting to come out.

Howzer: Hey, looks like the others are starting to come back.

Y/n and the others look towards the cave as they saw the other two pairs coming out. Y/n looked at Arthur with a raised eyebrow as he saw what looked like a pudgy red and white cat on top of the king of Camelot's head.

Y/n: Uh...Arthur? What's that on your head? It's kinda weird.

Arthur looked both confused and embarrassed as he smiled gently as Gowther stood next to him resting his chin on the wooden stick he was given.

Gowther: A mystery.

Arthur: A-A mystery.

The group looked in confusion before looking at Slader who was holding a small boy in his arms as the boy cried.

Slader: There, there, such a good boy.

Y/n took a good look at the boy leaning forward before he realized that Griamore had for with Slader.

Gilthunder: *shocked* G-Griamore....

Howzer: Is that really you?

Y/n looks with a raised eyebrow before shaking it off as he felt so many stares on him as he looked at the others as they looked at him.