Off to the Fairy King's Forest

3rd Person Pov

Y/n does a hand stand on a cliff outside of Liones as he had his eyes closed. Y/n opened his eyes slowly letting his crimson red eyes look out to the kingdom as he smirked.

Y/n: The time has come.

Y/n pushes off as he flips and lands on his feet as he grabs his sword and straps it to his side.

Y/n: Guess I should head back, don't want anyone worrying that I got mauled to death by these things.

Y/n turns to thirty Chimera's that had cuts around their bodies as most had severed limbs and their heads cut off.

Y/n: Really thought these things would be a challenge, I mean people say they are but I'm not impressed.

Y/n turns back to the kingdom as he uses his shadows to create a pair of wings as he shoots into the sky. Y/n makes his way towards the Boar Hat as he lands as he walks inside to see Elizabeth knelt down in front of Hawk.

Hawk: For real? The kings going to give all of us medals?

Elizabeth: Yes! Y/n and the Seven Deadly Sins did save the kingdom,

Y/n: I mean, it's not really a big deal if you ask me.

Elizabeth stands as she looks at Y/n as she smiles and walks over as she hugs him. Y/m returns the embrace as he kisses her cheek before she pulls away and looks at him.

Y/n: You okay, Ellie?

Elizabeth: Yes, it's just I'm glad your with me.

Y/n smiles as he nods before seeing Meliodas hop over in green shorts with a white and green long sleeve as the collar had stars and moons on it as the back of it said "Boar Hat".

Meliodas: Thanks for waiting, guys. What do you think? This would make an awesome new uniform for the Boar Hat.

Y/n: That's a new uniform?

Elizabeth: It looks wonderful!

Hawk: So where did you get those sweet threads?

Meliodas: Actually it was a gift from Elizabeth.

Y/n deadpans as Elizabeth smiles softly as she held her hands together.

Elizabeth: Well I wanted you to look nice for the ceremony.

Meliodas: And it fits perfectly!

???: I too am all set to go.

The four turn to the door of the tavern to see Gowther as he had black jeans and a grey jacket as a short white lined top with a red bow as it exposed his stomach.

Gowther: Sparkle!

Y/n: Sparkle?

Meliodas & Hawk: Who the heck picked out that get up for you?

Y/n just looks in confusion as his eye brow twitches as Ling floats down behind the four as he held Chastiefol in its pillow form.

King: Hey, hey. Looks like everyone's having fun.

Hawk: Your dressed as always, huh King? Hmm, what's going on with your hood, dude? Is that a helmet?

King turns to look at the helmet hanging off his hood.

King: Oh, this? It's a special gift from my best friend.

Y/n: So, where's Diane? It's not like her to be missing.

Diane: You guys! Come take a look! Come outside!

Diane's shadow casts over the window as the group looks outside before coming out. The group walks up towards Diane as they look in awe at her knew outfit.