Recovery and Strategy

3rd Person Pov
Edinburgh Hill

The Ten Commandments stand on the demon tree as Melascula floated next to Zeldris as she leaned on one of the purple streams that surrounded her.

Melascula: Ever since we were released from the seal, it feels like things aren't the same. Right? Somethings off.

Melascula looks at Zeldris as he was looking down at the ruins of a castle that was under the tree.

Zeldris: Yeah, I can sense it too. The magical power that was so plentiful in Britannia 3,000 years ago has dried up. Which probably explains why it's taking so much time to regain ours.

Monspeet looks at Zeldris as Fraudrin stood next to him with his arms crossed and his eyes closed.

Monspeet: Odd, considering that the power started the war between the Five Races in the first place.

Fraudrin: It's fine, things aren't quite so dire.

Derieri looks up at them before looking down as she started to think.

Derieri: Bottom line is, I just want to know if Y/n is really here.

???: Hey, you there!

The Commandments looks down to see two men with digging tools as they stood at the foot of the hill.

Man: Where did you people come from?! This is our turf, understand!

Melascula: Humans?

The man looks at them as he points to himself with his thumb.

Man: I know why your here, you want the glass making stone of Edinburgh!

Man 2: If any of you miners find any and dig them up, we expect a cut.

Fraudrin opens his eyes as he looks down at the two humans.

Fraudrin: Magical power once flowed through the Earth, but now it spilled out into the wildlife and plants here. Over the past 3,000 years, the beings that have been running rampant in this land have been absorbing it.

The first man begins to get angry as they were ignoring them as the second man looks up at them.

Man 2: Hey, listen up! Do you understand what we're saying to you or-

The man stops talking as Derieri appeared in front of him as he and the first man looked in shock. The second man blushes as he looked up and down his form as he smiled softly.

Man 2: W-well hello there, sweetheart.

Derieri walks up to him and touches his stomach as the man's eye color disappear and appears as white eyes as a light blue orb comes out of his mouth. Derieri grabs the orb with her purple claw hand as she puts it in her mouth and chews on it as the man stays in place. The other man grabs his shovel and holds it up as he looks at Derieri as she put her hand on her hip.

Man: Wha..what did you do?!

Melascula looks at Derieri as she lifted her head off her arms.

Melascula: Tell me, how does it taste?

Derieri finishes chewing as she swallowed the orb as she smiles softly. She turns towards her comrades and gives them a thumbs up with her prurple claw hand.

Derieri: Bottom line is, it's two birds with one stone.

Monspeet appears behind the other man and puts his hand on his back as the same thing that happened to the second man happened to him as well.