Twenty Two

The inkling gray room she was in, made her sit up and look around.

She was dead, for real this time.

"Little Tonks?" Cassie turned around to see Sirius in his purple silk suit and a cocky smile.

"Patsy." She greeted him with a hug.

"You aren't so little anymore, you are a mother now," She smiled as she let go.

"One boy, one girl. Twins." She smiled thinking about them. "George Sirius Weasley and Adora Arthur Weasley." Sirius was proud and she could see it on his face.

"Im-"

"I know." She stopped him, "I know." The two sat there in the void gray for a moment.

"So, Where do you think we are?" Sirius asked her curiously.

"Well, my first thought was Hell, but then i figured umbridge would be here." The two shared a laugh, and she had to admit she missed him, she missed sitting around in his old scary house with that old wench painting of his mother.

"You think i'd be sent to hell?" Sirius asked almost hurt at the possible insinuation.

"Oh, most definitely. If I ever spoke to my mother the way you did I would have died a long time ago."

"Do you forgive me?" He asked her and she looked down avoiding his eyes, "I know I promised to stay... We made promises, and I didnt keep my end of the deal." She gave him a soft smirk.

"Mrs. Weasley killed Belllatrix." she paused, "and I killed Rosalie." she whispered the last part finally feeling the emptiness of anger that was inside of her.

"I could never understand what it is to be a parent, or anything close, but when someone threatens your child and the love of your life, in the middle of a battle, I could understand it." He told her softly and she gave him a stern look.

"Sirius, at this point, I don't care if I'm a Black, a Tonks, hell, I wouldn't even care if I was a Malfoy... Because I'm a Weasley. I always have been. I know who I am, I'm Cassiopiea Weasley, and I'm god damn proud." He chuckled.

"So, I suppose you'd want to go back to your family, huh?" He asked her-

"You can do that?" Cassie asked with a shocked expression

"Im Sirius Black, darling. I can do anything I want." She was ready to go home, and actually live her life the way she was meant to.

"A noble sacrifice often follows with a great reward." he paused for a moment, "I'd say there were about six people in our last meeting, don't you think?"

"Uh... yeah, why?" One last hug, one last goodbye, Sirius kissed her forehead gently and walked into the faded gray.

She hoped wherever it was, he was surrounded by people who loved him.

It was like all of the gray turned black, the cries of people surrounded her and her heart jumped back into full charge making her sit up. Her eyesight was blurry but she was surrounded by the entire Weasley clan, looking next to her she could see Fred's dead body, all of them standing up in alarm.

"What the hell?" Ron asked with his mouth hung open in shock. "She died, she was dead!" Ron told his family who sat in shock.

"What? What happened?" Cassie asked them as tears streamed down her face, as she saw the love of her life dead next to her.

"Fred?!" She screamed at him, while the others stood there in silence, unsure of what to do. Unsure why no one was helping her.

"Why aren't you doing anything?" Cassie asked them, she gently touched Fred's face but she watched as his chest started moving slowly.