Eleven

Cassiopeia woke up with a banging headache and she was starving.

"Fred?" She asked, trying to sit up slowly, her vision was all blurry but she knew there were a lot of Weasley's in the room.

"He is okay, I am Viktor, nice to meet you." She looked over and it was Vicotor bloody Krum. The ones the boys  idolized, but she couldn't help but want to ask if there was any food, but by the look on everyone's faces, now wasn't the time.

"Hey, honey, how are you feeling?" Mrs Weasley asked as she had a way cloth in her hand that she put over Cassie's forehead.

"Where's Fred?" She asked, every bone in her body was aching, "Is Ginny alright? Bill? Fleur?"

"They've all gone to a different hiding spot, Fred and George are separated too, they weren't having it but we don't know who is with who, but we know that it's us five."

"Five?" Cassiopeia asked looking around she saw two other people in the room and she was going to give Molly a look.

"Aunt Muriel? Seriously?" Cassiopeia asked And she looked around the room but she couldn't see anyone else.

"You said five...?" Cassiopeia asked with a frown, looking at Molly slightly confused.

"Oh! Did I? I just meant me and all my personalities." Molly tried to hide her excitement but failed miserably. And Cassiopeia thought Aunt Muriel would be the strangest thing in the room.

"So, you are Cassiopeia?" Viktor asked, leaning closer to her so he would get away from Aunt Muriel's old lady stench.

"I suppose so, I mean, I have been all my life." Molly began knitting in her little arm chair she had in the room, and now Cassie could see everything she knew exactly where they were.

"Why did we come here? Everyone at the wedding? Did everyone make it out?" But before Viktor could answer, she quickly turned around and threw up. Fuck.

"Are you alright?" Viktor asked as Molly rushed to her side putting her hair in a ponytail just like Fred had done, while Fred's aunt was complaining about the smell.

"Sorry. I haven't been feeling well lately, I guess all the stress is getting to me." She hoped.

"How long?" Mrs Weasley asked trying not to let the best of her get to her head,  "about a week and a half?" Cassiopeia sighed, "every damn mo—" she continued to throw up even more.

"Does Fred know?" Molly asked with a smile, "Yeah, he holds my hair while I'm over the toilet."

"Oh! How wonderful!" Molly clapped her hands and Viktor gave her a strange look, "she's sick, that's good?"

"She's not sick! She's pregnant!—"

"Woah, woah, I'm not pregnant!" Cassiopeia told her, making sure everyone in the room knew for damn sure that she wasn't pregnant.

"Please, your sick every morning, for two weeks, you and Fred live together so it was bound to happen sometimes Oh! I'm going to be a grandmother!" She can't be pregnant.  Not now, not in the middle of a war.

"Isn't your sister pregnant?" Viktor asked curiously, "a couple of months, no?"

"Four months." She responded with her head in her hands, next to the plant she threw up in.

"Well, when all of this is over we'll go to the doctors just to make sure everything is all okay." Mrs Weasley told her while helping her up from the floor.

"If... I am, please don't tell Fred. I want to tell him."  Molly embraced her in the biggest hug she had every recieved.

"I'm going to be a grandmother!"

"Who's your other lover?" Aunt Muriel asked finally 'paying' attention to what was happening.

A/N

The next chapters are going to be hard to write since the POV in the books were Harry's or Voldemort's at this time, like there wasn't so much talk about what was happening back home, so I guess I can use this to have Teddy more involved in the story!

Also, I need your guy's help,

So I'm was thinking of doing a next generation book with Fred and Cassie but the problem with this is that the child would be related to everyone.

Black. Weasley. Potter. Tonks. Malfoy. Lestrange.

I was thinking maybe Krum? But he doesn't have a big enough story to do this you know? Like his girlfriend would need to be pregnant now or something else so it just doesn't add up.

If any of you are smart enough to figure out a loophole in the family tree, please give me a heads up and leave a comment!

Thank yooou!! (Please comment or I might just have to write an entire new character for this series)