Three

Cassie walked in hand in hand with Fred, she saw Harry with Nymphadora, he looked so grown up since the last time she saw him.

"Professor Potter!" Cassiopeia called, giving him a big hug as she walked into his room to help him pack, she chuckled at his awkwardness of a hug

"Hey, What are they all doing here?" Harry asked Cassie with a little more confusion than all the last times they had gotten Harry from that house.

"Rescuing you, of course." Tonks told him as she started to clean up the boys room.

"Yeah, but how come there are so many people?" Harry asked, however his face brightened when he saw Hermione and Ron, giving them a big hug.

"You're looking fit!" Hagrid chuckled, "Yeah, he's bloody beautiful, come on, the dark lord will cut up his face even more if we don't leave soon." Moody grumbled, as he staggered his way into the Dursleys living room.

"Bill Weasley," Bill introduced himself to Harry with a warm smile, "Pleasure to meet you!" Harry grinned and shook his hand,

"Bill likes his stakes on the raw side now." Remus added pointing to Bills matching scar. "Took a nasty hit from Greyback, hopefully one day I can repay the favor."

"Well, your still beautiful to me." Fleur kissed him on the cheek, as Harry went around greeting each other, smirking at Fred as he and Cassie seemed all to occupied with themselves, Hagrid who was just happy to be here and Nynphadora and Remus, which Remus looked terrified or angry, Harry wasn't really sure which of the two he was.

"Oh, Wait till you hear the news! Remus and I—" Cassiopeia began to grin until Moody had cut her off. Fred held on tighter to Cassiopeia in that moment, unsure if she was going to punch moody, or congratulate her sister.

"Hermione, as planned."

"Ow! Blimey Hermione!" Cassiopeia gave Harry an apologetic glance, before walking over to Fleur,

"Everyone is of age here Potter, and they've all agreed to take the risk." Moody told him as he swirled the pollyjuice potion in his flask.

"What? No! Becoming me?  Absolutely not." Harry protested looking around, thinking everyone had gone completely mad.

"None of us really fancy it, mate." George chimed in, "Imagine if we get stuck like you? We'll be a scrawny little git forever!" Fred laughed at his own joke as George tried not to laugh, Cassiopeia hid a grin, trying to be serious on her first mission.

"Risking your lives?" Harry asked all of them in shock, he was the chosen one, he knew that, but this? This was crazy.

"Yeah, like we've never done that before." Ronald pitched in, "That's different Ron! Becoming me, you'll all put yourselves in danger, I'm sorry."

"Told you he'd take it well." Hermione added, looking worriedly between Ron and Harry.

"Oi, Potter, We know that you are more than capable of handling yourself, but this is the safest way to protect you, and like Moody said, everyone taking it is of age."  Cassiopeia tried reasoning, Harry sighed in defeat as he knew he was the last one to know of the plans, as usual, and he looked around the room so see everyone who was willing to take it had been close to him, everyone but Mundungus Fletcher. Harry nodded, as Fred and George took the first swing, passing it on.

"Wow! We're identical!" The twins joked, looking at everyone around them, Cassiopeia grinned, she wondered how long ago they had come up with that joke, as they said it oh so perfectly in unison.

"No, not yet your not, here, put on your clothes." 

"Harry?"

"Yes?" Everyone answered,

"The real Harry! Where are you anyway?"

"Here!" Harry called, Cassiopeia knew which one Fred was by the way he struggled to put Harry's trousers on,  she chuckled until Bill gave her a look.

"How do you know that's Fred?" He asked because she looked so confident.

"Because he's the only one with his Zipper undone." She giggled, "Plus, he's never been good at getting ready in a rush." Bill smirked, knowing that was probably true after all those days at being in the burrow Fred and George would always be ready last because they had the same of everything and never knew which ones was which.

"I took you here 16 years ago, it's only right that I take you back home." Hagrid told Harry,  "Yes, yes, All very touchy let's get a move on!" Moody grumbled.

"Is he always like this?" Bill asked, as he walked out of the Muggle house holding Hedwig's cage in his hands,

"Don't take it personally, it's just his personality, we can't all be Charmers, Bill." Cassiopeia patted him on the chest smiling, until she went back to find Fleur, she knew they'd be waiting for them, so she let Fleur ride first, knowing that she was a better flyer.

"On your marks!..." Moody shouted, Cassie quickly turned around to Nymphadora giving her a smile, she had turned back to Arthur quickly, hoping to see Fred or George, but as she saw Harry she knew she had to focus now.

"Now!"

A/N

THE BATTLE OF THE SEVEN POTTERS WILL BE NEXT CHAPTER!!

~ Kira