Thirteen

Cassie and Fred were sat together reading pregnancy books back and forth when George came home.

"Georgia!" Cassie smiled at him but he wasn't alone and Cassie knew who was walking behind her.

"Angie? Hey!" George got up and gave her a hug which Cassiopeia followed in suit

"Oh! I heard the news, congratulations guys." Both Fred and Cassie turned to George who was pulling the tea bags from the cupboard.

"What? I thought we were telling people?" He looked between them again, "Okay. I was wrong. Sorry."

"It's okay, just keep it on the hush for a little while longer, I'm worried we'll jinx it. Did you know that muggles don't tell people until three months?"

"What? Really?" Angie asked looking surprised as she offered Cassie some tea.

"Yeah, it's crazy. Mum already knew before I did." George chuckled,

"I think mum would've killed you if you kept it for three months." Angie sat next to George and they gave each other strange looks which made Cassie and Fred glance at each other.

"We're dating." They said together waiting for their reactions. Fred being Annie's ex girlfriend and Cassie not liking her previously made George very nervous.

"Damn!" Cassie spoke getting some change from her pocket to give it to Fred. She and him had a bet that George would never get a girlfriend or date someone he met at Hogwarts and, well Fred was right.

"Yes! Thank you sweetheart." Fred laughed as she gave him the finger.

"We had made a bet to when and who you would start to date, and I won." Fred updated the new confused couple.

"So, you aren't angry?" George asked surprised which made Cassie and Fred look to each other confusedly.

"Why would we be?" Cassie asked as she grabbed a biscuit to dip in her tea.

"Well, Cass, you were pretty angry at Angie when she and Fred started to date."

"I would like to apologise Angie,  I was being petty and it was stupid I let that get in the way of us being friends."  Angelina looked like she might cry but she pulled herself together.

"So, we're cool?" She asked and Cassie had gotten up from her seat and they shared a hug.

"Yeah, we're cool." She whispered before they let go.

"I'm starving, you guys wanna see if Molly is making her stuffing?" Cassie asked as the only thing she wanted to eat recently was Mrs. Weasleys cooking.

"Sure, let me go get my wand-" all the lights in the apartment turned off and they all looked at eachothr as Fred went to run to get his wand.

"We paid the electrical bill this month, right?" Cassie asked as she waited for Fred to find his wand.

"I'm not sure if the muggles are aware of out current situation with the dark Lord Cassie, but the shop has been a little slow." George whispered as they all had their wands out as they heard glass smash downstairs.

"Do you think someone followed us?" Angelina asked as they tried to lock and put as many things on the door as possible.

"Cassie, no! Let me get that." Angie rushed as she helped her carry the table to the front door.

"Thanks." But unfortunately a table couldn't hold back however many people were behind that door.

Rosalie. And four death eaters.