fifteen

Cassie was infront of the toilet, throwing up everything in her stomach.

"Honey?" Fred knocked on the door with her hair band around his wrist.
He walked up to her and grabbed all of her hair, tying it up for her and rubbing her back.

"I've been in here for the last hour, I've taken two showers and brushed my teeth three times. I'm not feeling good at all Freddie." She paused and looked at him woriedly, "is this normal?" She asked him, she knew that he had been around when Mrs Weasley was pregnant with both Ron and Ginny.

"Morning sickness is common, but I'm not sure. I'm going to try and write to mum to see if she can give us anything useful, but do you want some water?" She nodded her head because right now saying anything was just as bad as throwing up.

They had been staying at Viktors house for the past three weeks, no word from the order or from Harry, but Cassie was still only a couple weeks pregnant and she was really starting to feel the pregnancy lifestyle and she didn't know how Molly Weasley did it so many times.

Fred came back with a glass of water, he didn't want to risk bringing food in case it made her more sick.

"How are you going to reach your mum?" She asked after she drank most of the water, "Do you know where she is?"

"No, but I reckon our patronus' can find them."

"That's really smart Freddie." She touched his cheek which made him smile.

"I'm not just a pretty face."

A few hours had passed and there was a knock on the door, everyone had their wands out ready for a fight, even Cassie who stood in front of Fred.

"Who is it?" Viktor called as he stood by the door, trying to look out the peephole.

"Mrs. Weasley!" Fred and George went to go open the door but Viktor stopped him.

"Prove it."

"Cassie is pregnant." Molly argued and Viktor shook his head.

"That's not enough."

"For Merlin's sake! FRED AND GEORGE IF YOU DO NOT OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW I WILL SEND AUNT MURIAL YOUR WAY THIS INSTANT." both the twins pushed past Viktor to open up the door.

"Sorry mum, too many attacks recently." Fred apologized as she gave him a hug, she went over to Cassie and George gave her a look.

"Mum?!" George asked in shock.

"Are you carrying one of my grandchildren? No? Well until then until you are stop complaining." She gave Cassie a big hug.

"Its mum alright." George patted Viktor on the back and went back to Angie.

Cassie sat with Mrs Weasley as she had a cup of tea in her hand.

"So,  what's wrong my dear?" Cassie just goes in for a hug instead of saying anything. She just wanted one of Mrs Weasleys hugs.

"Oh, honey."

"Have you heard from Tonks or dad?" Cassie asked as she let go and Molly's reaction Cassie already knew the answer.

"I thought you knew...." Molly looked between her and Fred when he put her tea down to get up.

"Nymphadora told me, I thought..." before Cassie left she turned around.

"What?" The crack in her voice after hearing her sisters name all her emotions came to the front. She could feel everything. "Nymphadora is alive?" She choked in happiness as she held her stomach.

"Yes! Yes, Remus left her."

"What?!" Everyone in the room asked angrily and Molly was taken back.

"How could He?" Cassie sat down as everyone came around Molly in shock.

"I'm going to kill that fucking werewolf! What kind of a person would do that? I thought he loved her?" Cassie asked angrily.

"Its a bit more complicated, he almost hurt her during the last full moon and he couldn't forgive himself if the baby... was like him. He didn't want to put her in danger." Cassie was fuming, and everyone was just confused.

"And, your father," Molly paused after Cassie sighed in relief, she thought Remus was the only bad thing Molly had to say but everyone in the room seemed to know what she was going to say.

"Cassie, I'm so sorry." Cassie didn't want to hear it, she waved her hand to Molly to stop her saying it, she couldn't. Not this time, not today, not now. Molly had tears in her eyes as she watched Cassie run upstairs, the door slamming made Mrs. Weasley flinch.

Everyone in the room felt the death of Ted Tonks, he was a good man with a kind heart, he was strong and so genuine. He was the perfect example of 'the greater good." Cassie and him weren't the closest thing they could have been but it hurt, it hurt.

The order was falling like flies, one by one being picked off and there was nothing they could do but wait. How many people had to die for the boy who lived?  How many people had to lose loved ones for the boy who lived?

How many people blamed Harry for what was happening?

One woman, sitting alone in her bedroom feeling incredibly guilty for thinking such things about the boy who never asked for any of this.

The war was ready to be won.

A/N

Rip Ted Tonks/*

I'm here just writing and I'll be editing it all later so it makes more sense y'all

Also expect a little Sirius next chapter ;)

PADDY IS IN TOWN Y'ALL