One

Cassie was sat in the burrow thinking back to the battle, The Astronomy Tower was in the school, at Hogwarts. She remembers running after Bellatrix, if Harry wasn't going to get her for Sirius, then she sure as hell would, but when she saw Bill getting attacked, she was angry, because she knew if that was Tonks, Fred would've put his feelings aside and he would've gone to help her. She was lucky to have Fred, she was lucky to have Molly and Ginny, all of the Weasley family.

"Remus, is here sweetheart." Molly told her, as she waited for her Professor, Remus had promised Cassiopeia that he would teach her since she had left school early it was actually a brilliant idea because that meant she could spent some quality time with Tonks' boyfriend.

"Hey Professor!" Cassiopeia grinned as she got her books out.

"For the last time, you can call me Remus."

"And for the last time Professor Lupin, that would be strange, because that would mean we're actually friends." Cassiopeia chucked at his hurt facial expression. "I'm joking, come on Remus, lighten up, would you?" She watched his expressions change, and she didn't know if she had done anything wrong.

"Profes—Remus?" Cassiopeia corrected herself, "Are you alright?"

"You remind me so much of Padfoot, it's refreshing." Cassiopeia gave him a small smile, "You know, if you ever wanted to talk about it.. I lost him too." She offered a kind smile as he sat down next to her.

"You two were close?" Remus asked genuinely curious. "Well, when you were off dating my sister, me and Sirius spent our time at Grimmauld Place, I basically spent my sixth year at Hovwarts with him, Sometimes I make a joke around the twins that they wouldn't find as funny but in the back of my head I think 'Patsy would've laughed,"

"He laughed at the dumbest things."

"He really did." Cassie chuckled softly, "I miss him." Remus sighed loudly, not only had he lost two best friends, but also someone he thought was his best friend who turned out to be the reason why the others had died in the first place. He had also lost his best friends wife, who was one of the first people to accept him for who he was, before them, he was a scared little boy who was afraid to do anything, to even look in the mirror.

"You know, I had a girlfriend before your sister." Remus told her, "Her name was Dorcas Meadows. Sirius had thought she was cool, she was James Potter approved. She loved care of magical creatures, so much that she kind of knew about me, Sirius was offended that she found out by herself because it took the boys two years,  together to figure it out." Cassiopeia was watching him, and she could see the pain written across his face.

"She was killed, she and Sirius had gone on a mission together, and when I only saw Sirius return... I knew. She had sacrificed herself so Sirius could live. He told us that it was five against two, two weeks later the same death eaters had killed Fabian and Gideon Prewett."

"Molly's brothers?" Remus nodded, "That's why I was so scared, I know Nymphadora means well, and I know she's probably the best thing that will ever happen to me, but this war has already taken so much away from me, that losing her would mean losing everything I have left of myself."

"Remus... I've never seen her happier, I know we've lost so many people, and I know we don't know what will happen, but she loves you and you love her, if there's anyone who can make it out of this, it's you two." Remus looked like he was in a mix of pure pain and hope.

Their wands had erupted into a blue light, they had assigned this after Dumbledores death, it meant the order had business to attend to, they had gotten the idea from Ron and Ginny, when they used the coins for Dumblefores army, this was just a perfected version of that.

"Come on, the order needs us." Cassiopeia nodded, knowing that the safe house was in fact her own childhood home, not that she ever spent much time there.

A/N any confusion, Harry hasn't turned 17 yet and this is before the battle of the seven potters! (Had to edit a few things) but yay for Remus and Cassiopeia moments.