Two

It was the same time of the year when the order would go get Harry from the Muggle house, and this time, Cassiopeia was apart of it.

"Cassiopeia," Moody nodded in her direction, "Mad-eye." Cassiopeia nodded back as a sign of respect towards him.

It had been such a long time since Cassiopeia had been in her family home, she had already greeted her parents at the door, giving them both big hugs, but she always felt a bit of pain whenever she was around them, but she knew that was just her feeling and not her parents fault. The Wesley's were all here except Ginny, and Cassiopeia made her way up to Bill and gave him a big hug.

"Hey! You made it!" Cassie grinned, also hugging Fleur, they made a cute couple, and as usual, Fleur looked radiant.

"Cassi'opiea! So lovely to see you again, you must come visit our little cottage." Her French accent was thick, hadn't changed over the years either.

"I'd love to, and you should come to the shop, it's doing really well." Cassie grinned, giving her a hug, and making her way over to Fred and George.

"Oh, I'm so excited! And Tonks is coming, wait to you hear the news! Remus told me last night." Cassiopeia whispered to Fred, "What news?" He asked slightly worried.

"Tonks, could you please be careful!" Fred watched Cassiopeia's face brighten instantly, "this is my house, I can do what I want, thank you!"

"Little elf!" Nymphadora shouted happily giving her sister a bone crushing hug, she missed her sister's regular self.

"Oh! Have you told them yet?" Cassie asked excitedly, "No, not yet—"

"Alright, enough with all the Gossip! We'll be waiting for Hagrid and then we'll be off to get Harry.  Now, before we leave we'll assign pairs, every Potter will need a protector." Moody eyed Cassie one last time as he noticed her hands were intertwined with one of the Twins.

"Okay! Everyone here is of age, except for Potter. We'll need six Potters, enough for a good distraction. Ronald, Hermione, Fleur, Fred and George." Moody stated, and that meant Cassiopeia would be a protector, at least she hoped.

"Arthur and George, Fred and Bill, Nymphadora and Ronald, Hermione and Remus. Fleur will be our main distraction, and her protector will be Cassiopeia, understood?" Cassie gave Ron a look of encouragement, He'll be safe with Nymphadora.

"There will be people following us the moment we leave the Muggle grounds, keep your wands out.  Hagrid will be with the real Potter."

"How will we get there?" Cassie asked, but as soon as she as she saw the brooms, she knew how they were going to get there and she hated it.

"Um—" Cassiopeia began but Moody had cut her off, "Those who don't like flying will be taking the thestrals." Cassiopeia wasn't able to see a thestral before Sirius, but now, especially after being struck by the Killing curse, she was able to see them clear as day when she walked outside.

"They're so pretty." Cassiopeia complimented them as she stroked the back of one of their heads.

"What do they look like?" Fred asked, genuinely curious.  "Like Naked horses with wings, and a cute little angry face."  Tonks snorted, as she got onto her broom. Cassiopeia kissed Fred gently on the cheek before climbing onto the beast, with Fleur behind her.

"Ready?" She asked the Veela, who looked slightly nervous.

"Of course, We 'ave Thestrals at Beauxbatons." Cassiopeia gave a quick look to her sister who gave her a wink before Mad-eye gave everyone the single.

"On your Mark's! And... Set!" All of them had taken off at the same time, all on edge, Cassie's hair had been flowing behind her, she was worried that it was in Fleur's face all too much, but she didn't hear Fleur complaining, so she followed Moody and right through the cold air. London was beautiful, all the lights capturing the Muggle cities looked like a fairytale, she had never felt so close to her dad as she wondered if he grew up in one of those towns that they flew over.

"On your right!" Moody whistled, earning for the order to travel to the right into a nearing neighborhood.

"Prepare for landing!" There was a pull from underneath the girls, as she let out a scream, Fleur laughed hysterically, catching the Tonks sister before she fell off the horse.  As their feet touched the floor, Cassiopeia went to run to a near by bush and vomited.

She was never good at flying, but she did feel bad for Harry's neighbor, but as she saw Nymphadora and Remus enter the house she realised that she didn't puke all over his neighbour's house, but Professor Potters.  Fred tied Cassie's hair into a ponytail, knowing it would be a complete mess if she threw up in the air, and he knew Fleur wouldn't be too pleased, especially on a windy day like this one.

"Are you okay?" Fred asked grinning, "I hate flying, I really do." She could hear Nymphadora and Remus talking in the house, she assumed Harry was waiting for them.

"Yeah, I'm good. Come on, let's go get Professor Potter." She told him, while wiping her mouth with her sleeve.

"Still think the Thestrals are pretty?" George asked her, which made Bill laugh.

"Oh shut up."