nineteen

SEVEN MONTHS LATER

Cassie and Fred were sitting on the couch as they were tossing chocolate froggs up in the air and trying to catch them.

"What do you think about the name Marlowe?" Cassie asked him and Fred laughed.

"Marlowe?" He asked, "Why Marlowe?"

"I don't know I kind of like it, it's uni-sex name." Fred and cassie had both agreed that they didn't want a name they had to change last minute but also something they loved.

"What about Dumbledora?" Fred asked cheekily as they had been trying to mix everyone's name together to see if they could make up something snazzy.

"Rora." Cassie spoke which made fred look up. "I kind of like that one. Rora weasley, very gryffindor of us."

"R for for ron, O for Dora, r for remus and a for Albus." Cassie circled the letters in each name.

"What about Blue?" Cassie asked as she had a muggle book of baby names in her hand.

"Blue Weasley." Fred spoke but he wasn't convinced. "Maybe Nymphadora can use that."

"No, she's already dibbed Teddy. After dad." It was coming to the end of april and she was six days away from her due date. Nymphadora and Cassie were 2 days apart.

"What about Minerva?" This made fred sit up. "M for molly, I for Ginny n for ronald, e for Hermione, and rva for Ginevra. It's just a coincidence that all of that ends up as Minerva." Fred wrote it down on their paper of two names. There was an order signal at the door and as Cassie was heavily pregnant Fred went to go open the door.

He waited a moment before seeing who it was, Angelina and George had moved in together after people found out she was pregnant.  Letting Angelina and George in Cassie smiled sweetly at the two.

"Angie." Cassie motioned for her to come over and give her a big hug , since Angelina found out she was pregnant she had been making cassie her favourite brownies that she had been craving. And since Angelina was the maker she was her favourite person.

"Molly sent me this, it's vegetable soup." Fred took it from her and said thanks as he put it in the kitchen.

"I love Molly but this demon child doesn't like her food, but they love aunty Angelina's gooey perfect brownies?" Angelina laughed as she told her she had already given them to fred.

"So, when is the weasley baby supposed to arrive?" George asked as he sat next to Cassie and looked through her baby name notes and smiled as he saw his name scribbled down next to 'family,"

"1st of May." Cassie smiled happily as she was given a brownie. It had been one of the only things during her entire pregnancy the baby liked.

"That's what, three or four days away?" All of a sudden they got an alert from the order. They all looked at each other and then it clicked.

Nymphadora.

Cassie was ready to get up and leave but everyone stopped her.

"Cass.. It's too dangerous." Fred told her as her hair shifted to black just like when they were in Hogwarts.

"Woah... when did that come back?" Angelina asked.

"When I started my pregnancy, and Fred weasley you best think I'm going to my sister. " she held her wand up and both Fred and George sniggered.

"Honey... I love you, I really really do, but you've got some brownie on your face." Cassie sighed and wiped her face, it took all of her strength to sit up from the sofa and now they won't even let her go.

Maybe it was the pent uped emotions but Cassie grabbed her stomach as something felt strange.

"Peaches! Fucking peaches!" Cassie shouted which sent Fred into a Frenzy.

"Right now?!" Fred asked as he was packing the hospital bag like crazy even though Molly would be coming to deliver the baby since it was too dangerous right now.

"Would I say peaches if it wasn't?!"

"What is peaches?!" George asked frantically 

"The baby! The baby is coming! Fucking peaches!" Cassie shouted as she held onto George and Angelina.

A wave of unbearable pain shot through her which made her crush George's hand by accident.

"Angie go get Molly!" Angie disappeared and then it all stopped. The heavy breathing from both George and Cassie stopped.

"Uh... Fred?" George asked worriedly. "Fred!" George shouted louder.

"I KNOW PEACHES IS COMING." He looked like a headless chicken and cassie sat down to finish her brownie.

"False alarm." Cassie told him and Fred let out a dramatic sigh of relief. Molly and Angie arrived.

"Cassie don't you worry! I've been ready for months! Come on baby time to meet your grandmother." Everyone was exhausted and nothing had even happened yet.

"False alarm...." Fred sighed as he plonked himself on the floor next to Cassie. They had been through this every other day since they entered the last month.

"How do you know it's not coming?" George asked worriedly as this was thr first time he experienced it.

"Do you see me screaming in utter pain?" She saw she still had some of her brownie left. "Oooh! Brownie." Cassie smiled softly as she ate it.

This was going to be a long couple of days and Cassie still hadn't sacrificed herself yet. The prophecy was right, neither can live while the other survives, two must end for the greatest sacrifice.

and time was running out.

A/N

I'M BACK
I HAVE RETURNED
I HAD V BAD WRITERS BLOCK BUT IM JUST GONNA WRITE AND EDIT LATER.

HAVE A GOOD DAY

-K