T H E B O O K S U N F O L D

"Are you guys ready? 2 minutes and we'll start." the Director of the show said.

"Yes Direk. Ready ka na Jah? You're sweating." Thalia said.

"I'm okay. Medyo kinakabahan lang. Oh thanks." I said as Thalia started wiping my sweat with her handkerchief.

She smiled as a response and gave me a sign that we should go now.

"3...2..1... And we're on air!" sigaw ni Direk, making me me more nervous.

"To our loyal viewers, a good day ! I am Ms. Sylvia Sison and we're on SYLVIA TALKS!  And for our guest today, let me do the honor to introduce to you. Labelled as the hottest couple of the year. Bagged the Best Actor and Actress of Year and of course, a real life couple! Ladies and gentlemen, Justin de Dios and Thalia Buenventura! Welcome to the show!" the host said and we received a round of applause from the crowd.

"Thank you for inviting us here ,Ms. Sylvia. It's such a great honor to be here. Hello everyone!" Thalia said and waved at the audience.

"Hello po! Kamusta kayo? And you, Ms. Sylvia. You look so stunning today." I said and smiled for a moment.

"Nako, bolero rin pala itong si Justin. Anyways, how are you doing? Kamusta kayo?"  Ms. Sylvia said.

" Mabuti naman po. After our movie was released, marami po kaming natanggap na praise from the people and they said, we truly deserve the recognition we got as the best actor and actress of the year." sabi ko.

"Masaya po kami. Our movie just gained an impressive income  and it was a great achievement, knowing we're just rookies in the acting industry. Kaya sobra sobra po kaming nagpapasalamat sa mga taong sumuporta sa project po namin. I just hope na they'll support us until the end."  Thalia said.

"Good to hear that. So, tell us about your movie." Ms. Sylvia said.

" The movie is entitled "THE BOOKS UNFOLD". For me, the  story of our life can be compared to the stories written in the books. When we say we unfold a book, it means a story will be read and will be witnessed. That's what the title means. It is about unfolding someone's story and it's ours. " I explained.

"It was Justin's idea. He made that title and I was impressed to be honest. And you know what Ms. Sylvia, he's also a part of the production team. He directed some of the scenes." Thalia added.

"Really? Wow, just wow! An actor and at the same time, a director. How talented you are, Justin!" Ms. Sylvia said.

"Graduate po ako ng Multimedia Arts and it was my dream. To direct a movie. I never knew it's gonna be my own movie." I said.

"He also sang the OST.  He's been helping every team and keep them okay with their work.Wala na talaga Ms. Sylvia, uwian na po talaga.  Thalia laughed.

"So, you really are the star of the movie. You act, direct and sing. No doubt how the movie garnered massive support from the public. Ang galing. So, what is THE BOOKS UNFOLD all about? A synopsis would do." said Ms. Sylvia.

"The story is focused on us, Ms. Sylvia. We're live-in partners tapos we're just like a typical lovers. I am a member of a Ppop group, SB19. Thalia, on the other hand, just took a break from her work. Everyday, I have to leave the house to practice tapos si Thalia, she would stay sa bahay. Parang ganon po . Siyempre, there would be some issues na mangyayari sa samin. And yeah, it was a movie full of twists and turns." I explained.

"Are there other casts? Can you introduce them to us?" Ms. Sylvia asked.

"We have Justin's kuya, Julian de Dios. Andon din si Ms. Jenny Yeo . Sejun, Ken, Pablo and Stell are present too.Some are also rookie actors and actresses. They're just some few casts. Marami pa po." Thalia said.

"Is the movie  a sad or a happy one? I'm really curious. Sorry but hindi ko pa kasi napanood. Busy kasi e." Ms. Sylvia uttered.

"Well, it's for you to find out Ms. Slyvia. I guess you don't mind spending few cash to purchase a ticket. Trust me, worth it siya"  I chuckled.