Chapter 30

[ WELCOME HOME ]

LISA POV

I've been sitting here watching the tv for hours now and having a few snacks by my side, I started getting bored and changed the channel to see if any cool movie was up.

As I was looking through the channels, i hear a buzz.
I looked on the table and i see a phone was making the vibrating sound.

"Lisa. your phone is ringing." Bambam says who was
sitting next to me.

"I don't have a phone." I shook my head at him.

"Then who is it's?." He whispered.

"Umm..Yours?" I rise one of my eyebrows at him.

"Oh right" He laughed

He picked up and answered his phone, i returned my
focus back to the tv and shoved a piece of chocolate in my mouth.

"Hello?" I hear Bambam whispering then pausing. waiting for the other person to speak.

"Hey! Hello Aunt." Bambam speaks again but in a happy tone.

I dropped the remote control from my hand and looked back at him, confused, how the hell did she find me?.

"No way! Congratulations!." He says as turns his head in my direction and smiles a big smile.

"What's going on? Give me the phone." I reached over
snatching the phone out of his hand.

"Mom? How did you find me? What." I spoke over the
phone.

"I should have known you would be staying with Bambam, I've been looking for you for the past few hours Lisa. Jennie is having the babies!." She says over the phone.

What... Oh my god! She giving having the babies already? How awful of a parent am I? Sitting here eating crap and watching tv and not knowing my girlfriend is about to give birth.

"Where is she?"

"Ofc hospital"

+++++++++++++++

After the phone call with my mom, I wore a black hoodie that I stole again from Bambam and asked him if i can borrow his car.

At first he said ’no’ but agreed later when I told him when i come back I will be bringing him some ice cream.

I got out of the house and rushed to his car and drove, cussing at myself in the same time, even the busy streets were not making it any easier for me

But half hour later. I was parking the car and making
my way into the hospital building. I wore my hoodie and lowering it on my head.

I made my way to the female receptionist and removed my hoodie, not wanting to be suspecting, I stand opposite of the cameras and lowered my head a little.

"Jennie Kim." I spoke calmly.

"They just took her into labour, floor 3, room 5." She says after checking in the computer.

I thanked her and head my way to the elevators, it was full of people I step in one of them. feeling squished. But i didn't care. I reached over and clicked the 3rd floor.

I looked up at the elevator number going up slowly.
eventually i got to the 3rd floor. The elevator door opened and I started shoving people out my way because they were not moving fast enough.

I stepped outside, feeling extremely anxious and afraid.

I knew it was not the time to be a scared. so I took a deep breath and walked toward the rooms, as l got closer and closer. I see Jennie mom standing in front of one of the doors, waiting.