Chapter 25

[ AUNT JEON DAUGHTER ]

LISA POV

After the long drive, we arrived at Kim's and Jennie tell the baby news to them. Her father was so happy, that he gave us a hug. Which was kinda of weird to me. And her mother got so emotional and started to cry.

They also invited me to stay for dinner which I agreed, After our little celebration. We all sat down and Jennie told the details of how it went at the doctor.

I excuse myself and walked to the bathroom. I was about to enter when I noticed J dad office door a little bit open.

I don't want to enter at first but something inside of me told me to go inside his office, I looked around if anyone is coming. but no one was there.

I slowly tippy toed inside his office and looked around.

His office is different from the rest of the house. It's
wooden and very organized.

I looked up at the shotgun on the wall, and felt a terror inside of me. The only way it will be of the wall, probably him shooting me if I mess anything up. Why I'm scaring myself?.

I shook my head and looked around some more, His
computer was on and his email account was open also.

But their was a specific email from a person open on the screen. I leaned in and looked closely.

Dear Mr Kim.

Thank you for your business, the amount has been sent to your bank account.

I hope we could be able to work with each other soon.

From: Mr Won

Mr Won? Business? I though he's retired.

As I was thinking what the hell could be going on and I heard the Kim's already stop talking, then I heard footsteps I instantly got the hell out of there before anyone catches me.

I made my way to the bathroom and closed the door
behind me before locking it, I pressed my ear on the
bathroom door hoping the person didn't notice i was in there. I felt my heart beating so loudly into my ears as was shaking badly.

I heard the footsteps walk to the office which I figured out it was non other than Mr Kim himself after I heard him cough a few times.

I was sure he didn't notice anything when he closed the door behind him.

"Pheww. That was close."

After few minutes of calming myself I walked back to Jennie and her mom.

I sat next to my pregnant girlfriend and wondered what the hell is going on with J dad.

+++++++++++++++

"Thank you for having me." I said.

"Why wont you stay over?" J mom says.

"I have to go, maybe next time" I smiled at her.

"Suit yourself dear"

I said my goodbyes and kissed Jennie on my way out
and told her I will talk to her when I get back home.

But when i arrived home i saw a familiar car in the
driveway. I parked my car and killed the engine and head my way inside.

I opened the door slowly trying not to make a sound and walked inside slowly.

"WHO IS IT?" Mom yells, before i can walk upstairs, Damn it.

"ITS ME" I yell back.

"OH, LISA. COME HERE"

I sighed, Why does she always calls me over when
people come to visit?

I walked to the living room, and the first thing catches my eyes is, aunt Jeon. My mother's friend. But she's not alone.

Wait..

"Lisa, darling you remember Aunt Jeon? And this is her daughter." Mom says.

Wait I know this girl... t's the girl from school! The one
where Jisoo pushed me over her.

But she looks so different.

"Oh hi! I know you" the smaller girl smiles.

"Yeah. I'm sorry you are?"

"This is my daughter, Somi. Remember when I told you I have a daughter as the same school as you? Well that's her" Aunt Jeon says.

I nodded and smiled and tried to escape again but mom caught me.

"Sit down, honey." Mom says

I looked back at her and nodded again.

As I sat down, i received a message instantly.

Nini : Baby?

Me : Yes babe?

Nini : Are you home ?

Me : Yeah.

Nini : Will you call me tonight?

Me : of course my love.

Nini : Okay I love u

Me : Love u too

I put my phone back in my pocket.

"So Lisa? I've heard your gonna become a singer?" Somi says.

"Yeah... I guess." I wished i didn't sign that contract.

"My little Somi is planning to become a singer too, maybe you guys could do a collab" aunt Jeon laughs.

I shrugged at them, not knowing how to respond to that.

They continue their conversation and making their little jokes but I'm not even paying attention at this point.

I'm just sitting here thinking what the hell is happened with my life right now.