Chapter 22

[ HER SCENTS ]

LISA POV

"I don't know, Jisoo. But Im scared to fuck anything up now." I've been talking to Jisoo on the phone for the past few hours.

I dont know what's wrong with that crazy old man, he's always been sweet and kind. But now he complete lost it.

After our little talk in his office while ago, I just nodded and got out as fast as I could. I didn't know what to do.

And I'm not sure how I feel about all of this anymore, I mean I'm very happy that Jennie is pregnant and her having my baby. But feel the timing is wrong.

"Well..that really sucks" Jisoo says.

"What about you? What you've been up to?"

Jisoo talked about how she's happy that Chaeyoung is there with her, when i first told her about Jennie being pregnant she thought I was joking but then she got so excited. I really miss Jisoo.

After a couple minutes we said our goodbyes and hanged up.

I went downstairs and head to the kitchen, i see Jennie sitting on the kitchen stool eating sweet potatoes.

I texted Jennie earlier to come my house, I want her to be by my side when I tell my parents about us having a baby.

I walked to Jennie and kissed her, Tasting the sweet
potato off her mouth.

"Are you going to tell them now?" Jennie asks when we pull away.

"Yeah" I scratched my arms nervously. I didn't want to waste anymore time, I have to do this now.

"MOM! DAD" I screamed.

"WHAT!" Dad yells back from upstairs.

"I NEED TO TALK TO YOU AND MOM"

I stand there nervous, Jennie notice and holds my hand trying to calm me down, I'm so worried. Are they gonna react how J dad reacted or like J mom? J mom seemed more understanding than her dad.

"Yes sweetheart?" Dad says as he enters in the kitchen with mom.

"Mom.. dad.... I mean we..." I had no idea how to explain it.

"What's wrong? You are scaring me honey. just spill it out" mom says.

"Jennie pregnant my baby" I closed my eyes and said it

I opened my eyes slowly and they were looking at each other and then tooked back at me.

"YOUR BABY!! WOW THAT'S AMAZING" They jumped causing me to get scared

"Oh my god Im gonna be a grandma!!" Mom starts to cry. Then adds. "We are getting old Manoban"

"Yes we are darling." Dad laughs and hugs my mom.

I'm kinda shocked they arent mad or anything. But I
didn't want to say or ask anything because I didn't want anything to go wrong.

++++++++++++++

After telling my parents Jennie was pregnant and mom asking million questions, me and Jennie head upstairs to my room. I told her to stay the night since it was getting dark outside.

She called her parents to let them know. I guess she will always be their little baby in their eyes.

After about an hour, I see Jennie standing in front of my mirror with her shirt up to her stomach and rubbing her baby bump.

I never notice how big it was. I dont even know how she managed to hid it from me these past few months.

I go behind her and turn her around and I started kissing her but before anything gets too heated she stops me

"Wait...wait, what about the baby?" She asks as she looks down and rubs her baby bump again.

"What's wrong with the baby?" I ask her

"Is it safe to...you know?"

It took me a minute to understand what she meant
But I did ask mom if it safe she said yes. Which was so embarrassing to ask her but I had to know.

"Yes, babe. Don't worry about it" I tell Jennie.

I grabbed Jennie and kissed her again, i feel her smiling as we kept kissing. she slowly goes backwards and we both fall on the bed but i made sure not to fall on top of her.

Jennie gets on top of me and work herself and loving the feeling of me on her. She grinds on me making my cock very happy.

I pushed her down on the bed and moved down to her chest, I removed her shirt and exposed her gorgeous breasts.

I kissed one nipple, rubbing the other tit hard with one hand over her bra, causing her to moan in pleasure at my work.

I pulled the bra away from her breasts, pushing them together hard as I kept on working down her body.

I came down to her black panties and reached up puling them down to expose her pussy, which was already wet.

Inhale the wonderful scent, as i pushed my face to it, my tongue reaching out to tickle her clit, causing her moans to grow louder.

I broke off the pussy eating because i couldnt hold
myself any longer, I pulled down my pants to expose my hard cock and moving it towards Jennie opening.

I push my cock into her and start to push it in and out of her, her mouth wide open and moaning as she felt me goo at her.

My hands pressed hard against her breasts, loving the cries from her as i pinched and sucked on her nipples.

Jennie legs were spread around my waist as my cock slammed in and out of her, I was getting ready to let go.

My hands grasped and squeezed Jennie breasts hard as I slammed my cock into her with one huge thrust, filling my seed inside her.

Jennie moaned in pleasure as she felt me let go, another moan coming as she climaxed herself.

We both were breathing heavily after our amazing love making, I saw her eyes slowly closing. I pulled her to me and kissed her on her forehead as we peacefully slept.