Chapter 21

[ MR KIM ]

"I'm pregnant"

They both stay silent for a moment and just stare at
each other.

"Your what?" Lisa says and blinks a few times.

"I'm pregnant" she repeats herself.

"I don't understand" Lisa shakes her head and looks
behind her, "Jennie are you joking?"

Lisa gets up and looks around for a camera.

"What is this? I'm pregnant prank?" She laughs but
stops when she looks back at Jennie looking shocked
and out of words.

"Oh my god... you are really pregnant" Lisa walks back to the bed and sits down next to Jennie again.

"We're screwed!"

"Your not screwed, Im screwed"

'What do you mean?" Lisa asks.

"Don't act stupid, Lisa. I'm the one who has to carry
this child for the next few months not you, I'm the one who gonna get big and fat and ugly" Jennie puts her hands on her face and starts crying.

"it's gonna be okay. please babe dont cry." She hugs
Jennie and tries to calm her down.

"No it's not gonna be okay. Your gonna go to become a singer while I'm sitting home taking care of our baby. I know how this works" Jennie pushes Lisa away and stands up.

"Jen. Im not gonna leave you alone, I'm gonna be with
you all the way. I promise". Lisa follows her and grabs Jennie back into her arms.

" I "

The door slams open and angry Mr Kim comes in the view.

"YOU" he points at Lisa

"Me?" Lisa lets go of Jennie and points at herself and
looks behind her knowing no one is behind her.

"I'm gonna kill you. How dare you make my daughter pregnant" He growls at Lisa

"I'm sorry I dont even know how this happens but...bu..."

"SHUT UP" Jennie dad screams.

"Daddy please calm down, how did you even find out"

"I heard everything." Did Mr Kim really eavesdropped?

He has always been protected of his daughter, he
always imagine how she would be when she grew up, but the last thing he imagine is Jennie getting pregnant at a young age. And that made him extremely unhappy.

Mr Kim knew his daughter wasn't feeling well these couple of months, Jennie told him she was just sick, but he knew there was more to it.

"Dad plea.." Lisa speaks up again.

"Its Mr Kim for you now" he crossed his arms

Lisa scratches her head and all she can thinks about, is this old man serious?.

"Fine, Mr Kim please you have to understand I never
meant to make her pregnant, but im going to support her and.."

"That's right you gonna support her and be with her,
because if you dont" he walks closer to them, Lisa
quickly hides behind Jennie. Then he adds. "I'm gonna
kick your ass."

When Mr Kim hold Jennie for the first time at the hospital, he promised he would hurt anyone if they hurt his daughter, He didn't care how old or what gender they were. No one will hurt his family.

Of course Lisa nodded while hiding behind her
girlfriend and using her as a shield.

"Lalisa me and you are going to have a talk. Right now."

"Wh..why?" Lisa says in a shaky voice and clinch into
her girlfriend harder.

"I will be in my office downstairs, I will be waiting."
With that, Mr Kim leaves without saying another word.

Jennie tries to turn but Lisa wont leave her and just
clinch into her like a child.

"Relax, babe. he just wants to talk" Jennie tries to
comfort her girlfriend.

"No! He's crazy he wants to kick my ass! Please don't
leave me alone." she hugs her girlfriend tightly and fake cries.

"Lisa, get off of me I cant breath"

"Oh sorry" She lets go of Jennie and stands there for 2 minutes thinking if she should go to Jennie dad or jump out of Jennie window.

"It's gonna be fine, just go talk to him." Jennie says and gives Lisa a quick kiss on the lips.

After few minutes Lisa sees herself standing in front of Mr Kim office, she knocks on the door with her head while regretting everything she did in life.

"Come in" she stops banging her head when J dad
answered.

Lisa opens the door with shaky hands and steps inside and her eyes goes wide open when she see's a shotgun on the wall, she takes a deep breath and tries to walk with her wobbly legs.

"Sit down, Lisa." J dad says while he is sitting in front of his desk, Lisa immediately sits down infront of him.

"Let me ask you a question, Lisa. Since you made
my daughter pregnant... how exactly are you going to support her like you said you gonna do? Or are you going to run off to be a singer?." He laughs.

"No no.. I'm not gonna leave Jennie behind, she's coming with me everywhere i.."

"I think not Lisa, first of all she's not a ragdoll, and the
second thing is whats gonna happen when you go on
tours? Huh? are you going to leave her home alone?"

"No noo I..." Lisa tries to explain.

But Mr Kim keeps interrupting her again and again, he is not interested at all of what Lisa wants to say.

"Listen to me! And you listen good, You are not taking
Jennie from her home. you know I would had let her stay anywhere in this world she wanted to but now i have to make sure she gets all the care she needs and it's all because of you." He gets very defensive.

"With all do respect Mr Kim but Jennie isnt a little child anymore she's..."

"SHE IS A CHILD"

He gets up from his chair and leans on his desk and says his last word to her.

"I'm telling you this one last time, Lalisa Manoban. Jennie is not leaving this place with or without you"